Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2015 [Completed]

What should we do for Yk present this year ?

• fanfic manga

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • compilation of covers / arrangements of songs

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Reports on YK / Kala lives

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • misheard lyrics

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • write our own lyrics that fit the rhythm of a song

• pictures of merchandise + bithday wishes

• PV song of Kalafina / FJ / etc

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • PV with us in

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Soundtrack of your life (Varete)

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can do a Soundtrack of Life thing (if we're still doing that) and take a picture of merch (I just have all YK+Kala BDs + Kala 5th Anni+ Red/Blue, except for YK Vol#2, which I didn't get because I can't play it because of region restriction :spotlight: )
Otherwise I don't have any pictures from events...because there have been none in Australia... :leaf:

^ Dont worry its not about events pictures, but about reviews about lives. If you havent gone to one yet (like me), you can still particpate on the other parts of the project (merch pics, kajiurago words, wishes). The aim for the reviews is to give her a taste of how overseas fans see the performances :)

Haha it doesnt matter ! :D We need to fill the book somehow after all ;)
It would be better if we use the review you did when the event was fresh, since back then you were remembering stuff better and had freshier feelings :)

Last edited:
Oh, about Japan Expo? Well i may use it as a basis but I also think that, well you know, hindsightly, you can sometimes have a better view of the things some time later.

And as for AnimagiC, it was such a great moment that I can still remember it like it was yesterday :)

I will be participating. I will be doing Anime Boston and Anime Central. Both I remember clearly. (though I felt like I was drunk I was so happy and in a daze, especially when I was handed my Lacrimosa cd by Yuki! Ahhh okay, I'll stop. I'll write it. I still have the review from ACen I know.)

And as for misheard lyrics it's like for misheard Kajiurago, or Engrish, or both?

its for Kajiurago only. When they are something and you hear something else (although its kinda pointless imo since too few official lyrics are publised so pretty much all kajiurago songs are misheard! :XD:)

my suggestion also includes (see above) that we list some kajiurago that have same sound as words from our languages, and give the meaning and original writing of these words.

^Can we do a picture of our merchandise (just spent a good portion of today organizing it all. But I would have to need a couple of pictures, if that's okay?) I hope it's still okay, I haven't come up with any misheard lyrics yet other than that one that we all know from Swordland. heh

Oh considering that this project doesnt need much work - compared to previous years - I think around July 25 it would be OK (also considring that July has 31 days). We also need to find somebody to put the stuff together in a beautiful way, unless MS office 2013 is enough, in which case I could try doing it.

Back