Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2015 [Completed]

What should we do for Yk present this year ?

• fanfic manga

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • compilation of covers / arrangements of songs

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Reports on YK / Kala lives

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • misheard lyrics

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • write our own lyrics that fit the rhythm of a song

• pictures of merchandise + bithday wishes

• PV song of Kalafina / FJ / etc

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • PV with us in

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Soundtrack of your life (Varete)

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to read all 8 pages of this topic to figure out what is going on, lol. :XD:
I'd love to participate but right now I have exams coming on 1st, 2nd and 3rd July (exams suck). And after that, I also have something coming, so I don't know if I can join... But I guess I can do with the message. :V:
Well, I had a suggestion to make a book but I 've seen you guys have already done that XD... (now how about a special digital one, like this or this? you can also add videos, although it seems pointless since we aren't gonna make a pv or something...)

here's a quick sketch regarding to intro page for live reports.. please tell if me if I should leave it like this (with onions,haha!) or shall I add some more?? I would like to submit some fanarts If we dont have time. (I had exams coming this July *sobs)
tumblr_nqatb3woeo1uqh08jo1_540.jpg

As you can see, the name of the participants for live reports was mentioned here, haha :XD:
This isn't final since I havent applied some ink...umm, when is the submittion/compilation of this present?

I think she might have a slight idea on those onions, since they are based on emojis which are widely used there. xD

I am actually planning on having 5 or so merch pics, with each pic showing what I bought for a particular year (2011-2015). Do you think it is alright?

here's a quick sketch regarding to intro page for live reports.. please tell if me if I should leave it like this (with onions,haha!) or shall I add some more?? I would like to submit some fanarts If we dont have time. (I had exams coming this July *sobs)
View attachment 5167
As you can see, the name of the participants for live reports was mentioned here, haha :XD:
This isn't final since I havent applied some ink...umm, when is the submittion/compilation of this present?

Hey, you know I'm loving it!
Mayobe you could also illustrate one particular point of our live reports by a short strip too? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^my pleasure!!
all I need is some script (with settings and details with regards to it :D) :gimmeh:
a very short script is fine since I was planning to submit only one or two pages due to busy school schedule, orz XDD

Well I'll work on my review first (in the second week of July I think) and think about it too, don't worry the script would be very short and it would be no problem if you have no time for it :)

Heh, that cover page is pretty neat.

Got one more week of work and then I'll be off, so should be able to focus on getting my report done. Trying to think of a layout that would work fine, got a good number of photos from the event I could use (plus plenty of merch photos if I have a spare gap :goodjob:) so it'll just be a case of finalising everything.

Yeah, I will be submitting merch photos, so we can include photos in the live reports as well? I have some from ACen and Anime Boston but they're mainly cosplayers, so I can just add the ones that are relevant to the concerts. I should have my Anime Boston one done soon, (I have to talk to my friend who went with me to get some details right, since it was in 2009 heh) and I can provide some script too for the comic. Haha I like your pic of me, Sprinter. I would actually wear a shirt that says that. Isn't it usually the week before to submit everything? Who should we submit it to? Is it fine to mail it to you, george?

^wew, I'm glad you like it! Is using onions ok with you?? hehe, its preferable to compile short scripts on the second week of July :)
umm, when is the submittion for this stuff, george??

Done, is any of the new members interested ?
I don't think I qualify as a new member per se (even if I have still less that a hundred posts), but anyway:

Given that I wrote a fairly extensive report about Japan Expo last year, it probably would be a shame not to use it. I'll be fairly busy till around mid July, but I will try to do a live report based on this (if time permits). I did't take any pictures during the event - but maybe I can do without (or use some done by others?). I will not write anything about AnimagiC 2012 though, since that would involve bashing the organizers a lot... But I could also take some merchandise pictures of course, if we don't already have enough of those.

PS: And I still did not write the introductory post you asked me for almost three years ago... :innocent:

If you guys are going along with this review thing (I can't participate because I haven't been to any events), you are going to include a manga, I'm guessing?

Anyway, it's her 50th birthday (as far as I recall), so this present should be incomparable to the others. I wish I could help, but I can't draw, or know anything about printing or pdf's or any of that.

Gambare! :cheer:

Yes its fine to submit reviews. Length doesnt matter. They should be yours.

Sorry I have kinda been out of mood lately with the whole Greece crisis thing :(
You can always submit your parts and I will collect them :D
We will also need somebody to put everything together.

Hi guys... I'm soooooo late xD
@Ari : I had to read all 9 pages too, to figure out what was happening...and I'm not sure I understand the whole thing well xD

Anyway, pleasure to come back here with you guys :D

About this year's birthday project: I want to participate too ^^
25th July for the submission: challenge accepted :3
I can take pictures of merch (hey, don't forget we're going to receive our Blue and Red Days DVD and BD soon... We have time to add them :love:).

Events reviews: I only attended to Japan Expo, but I'm afraid we'll have too much for this one, and not enough for the others...? What do you think about it?

And... Songs of your life (or whatever we can call it?) if it's still up, I guess i can give it a try :)

About putting all the stuff together... I don't have any "talent" (well, I never did something like this before) but if I can give it a try too, just let me know.

I also had to say: @sprinterXkyrie I just LOVE your ideas, and your work's so cool! Onions are cute, though :ohoho:
I liked the idea of writing something (a letter, a scenario, a fanfic...)

Gambatte :hero:

PS: @HimeWakana : Let's include cosplay pics! <3 :sohappy:

LunaChan: Welcome back! Wow, I forgot about the Blu-rays (well, didn't forget, just I already took the merch pics) and it would take me so long to put everything out again. heh I will just say in my message to Yuki that I got them.

I am pretty much done with everything (could not think of any misheard lyrics though) but just waiting on Kerahna to verify who was with us at Anime Boston. I think it was Theo, Zurra, and Zuiyon. I know Theo was there, but the other two I am not sure. If anyone remembers let me know!

Back