Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2015 [Completed]

What should we do for Yk present this year ?

• fanfic manga

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • compilation of covers / arrangements of songs

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Reports on YK / Kala lives

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • misheard lyrics

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • write our own lyrics that fit the rhythm of a song

• pictures of merchandise + bithday wishes

• PV song of Kalafina / FJ / etc

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • PV with us in

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Soundtrack of your life (Varete)

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So so far we have:

Project: Live reports + merchandise pics + wishing messages in a PDF + either misheard kajiurago or what some words used in kajiurago mean in our language

particiapants:

> Merch pics:
Daphne
george1234
Hime Wakana
Cerise
Daiima
Liana_Ilia
KONIcchi
chrisgarci

> Live Reports:
Hime Wakana (AnimagiC and Japan Expo)
Daiima (AnimagiC and Japan Expo)
Seasonreaper (Japan Expo)
Liana_Ilia (Anime Boston and Anime Central)

>Messages:
- I guess all ?

> Kajiurago:
george1234 (meaning)

> Fanart:
Varete (+ cover)
sprinterXkyrie ( + decoration of Acknowledgements/Dedication page/Introductory/etc. pages)
aki

Last edited:
I will just do some fanart to include + maybe a cover since I can't write a good live report and don't have much merchandise.

I will just do some fanart to include + maybe a cover since I can't write a good live report and don't have much merchandise.

same here. Should I make an extra page (Acknowledgements/Dedication page/Introductory/etc.) in manga style?? One or two pages were fine as long as you provided all the infos needed for this project: format, orientation, paper size, etc. :)

same here. Should I make an extra page (Acknowledgements/Dedication page/Introductory/etc.) in manga style?? One or two pages were fine as long as you provided all the infos needed for this project: format, orientation, paper size, etc. :)

We arent making a manga so I am not sure what you are talking about, are you talking about the begging pages of the project we decided ? If yes then you are welcome! You can go into details if you have any ideas on what to draw.

@HimeWakana Wow that was fast!

I didnt read all the letter yet, but it would be good to separate the letter part from the live's review as they are going to be different chapters of the book :)

Last edited:
I have written my Anime Central one already, but have to tweak it a little. I am working on my Anime Boston one but have been sick a lot lately. I will write it soon though. And my merchandise pic is done already and I need to write my wishes to her as well. I will send them to you, george, when they are all finished, if that's okay.

Back