Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

It better be. Doesn't hurt to show we're back in shape after last year's present was force-majored well into Christmas.

Looks like I'm very late to the party :XD:
The cover looks awesome! I really like it.
I guess the book's already finished now, but if this can still be fixed, I spotted something in the message to YK: "For this purpose each member has wrote" --> written (the end of line 5) Sorry I didn't spot this sooner :bow:
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product :dote:

Sorry for the long wait. :bow:
This is beta 2.0 version (lol). Please check whether your part is there, for typos if any, or if you want to make a little change then just tell me. Some of you might notice there are changes to your submission, i tried to make it nicer but if you prefer your original artwork i will change them immediately. Sorry the file is kinda big.
btw @george1234 i can't upload it to ISSUU since there's 100mb limit for free user:uh..:

Download : :hero: or
View : :tea: (might take a while)

preview:
Bub-mBEIMAAVJEl.jpg

^ you're welcome to upload it with my account EDIT: nvmd misread that. I can compress it to be under 100mb and upload it to ISSUU if you'd like
EDIT2: failing to create a Quartz filter that will reduce the file size. at all. orz

Last edited by a moderator:
waaaaaaaaaa *run to download* Thanks for your hard work +w+ Every year with our present to Kajiura-san I'm able to discover more about all of you and this is wonderful! It's like a metaphoric travel in your hearts

Mine is on there, obviously, it's the first one! Thanks for all the work, I hope she likes it. It really looks great. (I sent her a message like I do every year, but hopefully she'll like my message and pic as well.) :dote:

That's amazing !
You moved the text of my second page, thanks ! It's a very good idea!

Sorry for the long wait. :bow:
This is beta 2.0 version (lol). Please check whether your part is there, for typos if any, or if you want to make a little change then just tell me. Some of you might notice there are changes to your submission, i tried to make it nicer but if you prefer your original artwork i will change them immediately. Sorry the file is kinda big.
btw @george1234 i can't upload it to ISSUU since there's 100mb limit for free user:uh..:

Download : :hero: or
View : :tea: (might take a while)

preview:
Bub-mBEIMAAVJEl.jpg

WHAT A GORGEOUS BOOK! Well done everyone and thank you George and D-chan for organizing this! Can't wait for Yuki's response :D

D-chan, I am really curious as to which programme you use? Because the book is excellently edited and designed m( _ _)m

Thanks D-chan! I really appreciated your effort on doing all of this.
As for my part, I'm glad that you were able to make it more creative! Good thing that I included the source pics on my submission as well. xD

if there's no changes, we can submit this already

While browsing I had some dificulty viewing the pics that are horizontal on the vertical paper, eg casarina's mine for shinkai no kodoku, crystalpink, and some others where the page hosts two images like tokyogirl's, where the pics appear too small and you need to zoom in to read the text, and it looks strange compared to some other submissions which take up all the page that's dedicated to them

^since those was submitted in jpeg, i can do nothing about that. Plus i couldn't find the picture source from google, time constraint, font choice.........etc

i should mention this earlier and request for the original picture sorry:hide:

Thanks for your work! It looks awesome!

There is a small mistake in Belarus' part ("A Song of Sorm and Fire"). But I think it's fine this way.

Hi D-chan2510, I was going through the pdf but I noticed that the second part of my submission (the one with my thoughts on the song) is missing. Could you please check? Thanks.

Btw the entries and the book design look very lovely!

Back