Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

Currently working on the pages.
Do tell if you guys have any comment/suggestion
psst the cover:psst:
yk.jpg

Participants are kindly requested to hurry with the submission, since the final deadline is close and its not a very good idea to leave it for later. I'm lazy to send an all new pm so I am replying to this. People that have not submitted yet are: me (will do it soon), aki, Chibi-Chibi, Black Sword, Mieko, Nick Hunter, P'ahana, Sei, tsubasa, Arabesque, Cerise, tada, Martha Lag, HIS MASK

Arabesque and tada sent in stuff. tada hasnt sent fav lyrics and picture yet
Kohaku has only sent fav lyrics

@D-chan2510 did you read my comments about the cover 3 posts ago ?

@D-chan2510 did you read my comments about the cover 3 posts ago ?

yeah, but kinda busy recently so still didnt make any changes.
Can you try browse dafont.com and suggest some font i could use?
Usually i cant think any other when my eyes is fixed on the one i prefer lol:XD:

^ Well I dont only mean the font but the text as text too, for example we should probably find a title for the book

what about this font ? http://www.dafont.com/writing-something-by-hand.font

Also did you saw my reply to the submitted material conversation ?

I think it would be more suitable to arrange the material by member, and the members by country and continent instead of having all texts together etc. Since all texts refer to the choosen song and lyrics

so since every member has paired the photo with either the lyrics or the text, every member's submissions should be together to make sense.

Last edited:
That font looks really weird and kind of childish, imo, even though it is cursive. Just my thought though, if you want a nicer but still want a cursive look, try Lucida Handwriting, it looks really nice to me.

I've already submitted the lyrics few days ago. If you did not receive let me know I'll resend.

^ i have got them :)

also received aki's and HIS MASK's submissions

updated the submissions log on first post

@D-chan2510 : How is it going ?, please report in PM :)

people that havent submitted yet

Chibi-Chibi
Mieko
Nick Hunter (said he will send today)
Pa'ahana
Sei
tsubasa
Cerise
Martha Lag
Kerahna

Last edited:
The message for the birthday present
If you have an suggestion of improving it, please say it!

Miss Yuki Kajiura,

Happy Birthday!! ^_^
Like every year, this year too, we, your fans at canta-per-me.net, made a present for your birthday, as a way to thank you for your annual music work that makes our lives so much better :)

This time, we decided we wanted to show you our feelings for our favourite songs composed by you. For this purpose each member has wrote a short text commenting on his/her favourite song, accompanied by a picture of him/herself or an image of the anime the song was used in. Some of us also made drawings which you will also find inside :D

We hope you will enjoy this :D

Happy Birthday again, and we wish you may have an inspirational and healthy 2014/2015!

Back