Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

*peers from the grave* :innocent:

Hello everyone. Apologies for not being online...for a very long long long while. I should start being social from now on!:XD: Despite my offline status, I have been keeping an eye out on the birthday project and I would love to participate! I'll post my one soon. Lovely to see you guys- I still follow posts *runs back to the grave*:sohappy:

EDIT: DONE ! Here they are. George if you need them at a higher DPI, let me know and I'll do my best. Had to convert them from doc to JPG so *crosses fingers*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hf87e9weippugd3/Page_1.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vm42sub8ibqxtu2/Page_2.JPG

I can't wait to see the book, I'm sure Yuki-san will love it as she always does with CPM gifts. Creative idea as well!

PeachPitt321 out XD

Last edited by a moderator:
More submissions (currently: fav lyrics parts: 6, fav song texts: 6, pictures: 4 [PeachPitt321 has it along with her text], fanart: 1) and more participants please (currently 28 people):gimmeh::hypno:

Hi george, hope you have received my submission...

So my fave lyrics were for stone cold, while my picture was meant for distance/eternal blue, since this is what the picture can really mean... xD

Hope it helps. :)

Ah! It seems that people have been submitting material from this thread? I was under the impression that there was another method... never mind. Both of my pieces are ready. I will submit them in this post. I also have a question: Is there any way we might be able to see the birthday projects from previous years? Are they available on the site? Thank you!
mim05t.jpg
2uqcbok.jpg

thank you!

normally everyone would submit they stuff via email but it somehow became a norm to post them here XD

is it me ot you look kinda sad in that pic ? Other than that its great! :)

Yes I have the present of 2012 and 2013, i can upload them for you if you want
For our previous projects check out last year's thread as well as this for last year's present (picture/poem/map book).

@chrisgarci: yes I got it :)

Last edited:
Yes, it's a bad habit of mine to slump my shoulders while I'm singing. Thank you for the links.

will contribute this to fanart section (maybe with some text idk yet). Since i'm the one compiling, there's no need to email to you right @george1234 ? :XD:
YUKI-KAJIURA.jpg

@D-chan2510 Indeed, but I need to store them just in case something happens (like your pc breaking down) because it had happened with Varete last year, so please send them :XD:
For the same reason please store the projecct while you are working on it on an external drive or on some filesharing site, just in case. I will soon send you the till-now submitted stuff, it should fill about 20 pages.

@puddle: Oh i hadnt noticed it was a love performance ! :O what kind of songs do you sing :D Do you do any YK covers ? What kind of voice do you have ?

More participants & material please! :gimmeh::hypno:

About my new avatar: Its a male cat who was in a restaurant, probably wild, who, while a skinny female cat was searching for food, he kept smelling her from behind, probably wanting sex, and the cat was turning her head and mewing to him in "not now" manner, it was pretty funny as the female cat was so hungry as to even jump on a table where a german family had ordered fish :XD:

Last edited:
@george1234, not to interrupt the flow of the birthday project discussion, but in terms of my singing, formally, I sing mostly opera and French/Italian art songs. Mirai is the only one of Yuki's songs that I've ever practiced or performed. I wanted to rope my brother into learning "to the beginning" with me, since he's high tenor and could probably sing all of Keiko's part without too much trouble, but he wouldn't do it. I guess that's really the problem: I think it's kind of a shame to perform pieces that were written for three people (in the case of Kalafina) and sing them on my own. I have a high soprano voice, which is a little bit on the classical side for much of Yuki's music, not that I care too much.

Hi George, sent mine to your account.
Not sure if they're in the correct format, so lemme know if there's anything wrong. Thanks :bow:

D-chan: Your fanart is amazing! I like the quill pen, or is it just a feather?

Puddle: You should record your version of Mirai though and post it in the creative corner. Would love to hear it. I also have a soprano voice, but I can go low. (I just sing for fun at home with Yuki's songs, I've played more on the violin though, but not very well) But I know what you mean about singing three parts, I just sing the main melody most of the time.

Just sent mines to George a moment ago.
I hope mines are acceptable :XD:

So I have updated the first post's material submission list with all the stuff I have received so far, take a look and tell me if I forgot something :)

@D-chan: I still havent received your stuff except the fanart :) Do you think these are enough to start working on the book ? Also, where are you from ?

@Chibi-Chibi If you read this, can you confirm your country ?

@george1234 i dont think i can make any now:imdead:. If the sample i make previously (kimi ni aitai) is acceptable, please count that one in :XD:. I'm from Malaysia btw and yeah you can send them to me anytime:goodjob:

Updated the lists of the first post with 5 more people who submitted material: Casarina26, Yume19, Jesshiry, Kohaku_ , Tokyogirl

I have requested a bit of fixing from casarina in one of her pics.

D-chan check your convos for renewed project archive ^_^

Last edited:
Back