• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures need to be taken by yourself or some relative/friend, and be landscape / scenery themed (nature -animals allowed-/buildings), you can also include short description of the photos in txt (microsoft’s notepad) file. Pictures from google wont be accepted.

You can send your stuff at: george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net

deadline for submissions is July 24 but the faster the better, since Varete will be away during most July. Also please help on the map

btw members please say your details ( your username, continent, country, and city where you live (no need to specify exact location), in case you havent (either here or the newspost), so we can put you in the map.

Spirica Rose
North America
United States
Long Island

On a different note: When we send the pictures, we need to specify where each was taken, right? Do we put it in the e-mail main body or attached as some sort of .txt?

Also, my friend decided to help me with pictures, so I have pictures from a few other areas. I'm going to narrow it down, but is there any country/place (of the ones I will list) that need more of a representation? I have: various places in Canada (mostly the Eastern side), upstate NY, Washington D.C., France, one from the Netherlands, and perhaps one from Belgium that I need to check. Any pictures from around here will have to wait until after my classes are done at the end of June. :)

^ 1> how many times do I need to paste it ? viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4057&p=231144#p231144 :XD: Yes the descriptions can be either inside the emal body or in a (notepad) txt file :)

2. Yes some pictures from France and Belgium would be useful since we only have France photos from FxmacCobra and runa, and none form belgium I think. No idea from which part of US or Canada the ones sent so far are, but I remember we have none from Washington (lol that name always sounds so chinese Wa-shing-ton) :XD:

Hallo, hallo. I see someone above me is from LI but I recently had to take a bunch of city landscape photos for a school project (well technically Queens, NY but it's still part of NYC) and I would be incredibly happy to submit some if I still can.

(I really never post in forums once I've joined them - I'm not that articulate really - but I would love to participate.)

^ Don't worry. Most of the photos I'll be sending are either upstate NY or out of the country. Welcome to the forum! :sparkleguy:

@george: Sorry! :uh..: I remember something about a txt file, but I couldn't find the post, so I decided to ask. /OTL Thanks! :)
Okay, thanks for the info! As for the US and Canadian photos, I'll send a few and you guys can decide if you'll need all of them or not.
Haha, I never thought of it as "Wa-shing-ton". :ohoho:

late to the party as usual.... :omg:

________

takfogger
South America
Peru
Lima

________

i can provide recent pictures of Machu Picchu but i read somewhere it's not supposed to be stereotypical or that you would search on google...though sure i can provide nice shots of peruvian highlands, etc.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ wow I have no idea you were from Swiss phila, I thought you were from s.e aisia for some reason :XD:

that's the phila-effect xDD
but you're half right ^^ I'm Chinese, I'm just born in Switzerland, so basically I'm "from Asia" :plot:

I can look through all my pictures and see if I can contribute pictures from San Francisco/Northern California or places I've been on vacation recently (Tibet, Australia, Spain, France, Italy). Are there rules for submission that I missed in the first post?

@george1234, has cerise contributed pictures yet? I might be able to add a few local pictures (Adelaide area).

No, but you can contribute anyways since you're not a lurker, like I explained before. after all its only the 2 of you from australia :XD:

i would like to joiiiiiin~

(i'm sorry for always being late ._.)

i'm littlefelcita, will give photos from Indonesia (exact place: some of Bali and Solo, Central Java), and some drawings (if i can make them it time >,<)

mmmm minna-san, sorry if this was already discussed before (but i am too lazy to check every page, gomen), but can I send some photos about, errr, things like flowers, etc? something that not about places but about things....

aaa, i see then~
(since people name it as 'inspirational book', i thought something else about it XD)

and, mmm, one question again (sorry about my stupidity) :bow:... what's stereotypical?
is that 'the photo shouldn't about buildings etc'? or 'the photo shouldn't be photo that can be easily found anywhere' -> so the photo must be unique and 'different', not the landscape photo that usually we put on desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back