• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay finally got my chance to go out and take pictures. Gonna sort them out then send it to u next week George :sohappy:
Oh I forgot to write my info:
Continent: Asia
City: Ho Chi Minh

^Oh noooo :vortex:
Last year I met a Vietnamese lurker, so I hope there's at least one lurker this year :XD:

I think I did sent you some photos from Vietnam too George...or havent I? *I forgot

Thanks! Where are you from ? (say continnet, country, city)

People that have their pictures or poems ready are encouraged to submit them, if they havent already, since only 16 people out of 45 have submited things so far, and most only photos (no poem). You can see for yourself by looking here viewtopic.php?p=223738#p223738 I remind you that you should send at: george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net

Also I will accept only 5 more participations from the forum (till they become 50)

ee to, george-san, do you already count me in? :spotlight: (i don't see my name in the participant log, or i were wrong?)
i am in my way sending the files to you... slow internet though....

[edit]
oh wait. i didn't write this yet (i wrote in different form though). gomeen....
continent: Asia
City: Solo

hehe, that's okay George-san ^^
anyway there is one file left, i may send it later~

I can provide photos from Brazil, currently I'm collecting friends' photos. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back