Υour CD collection! XD

Nana Mizuki - a recent great discovery, powerful and original. I look forward to buy more of her albums, maybe the Museum bests, on medium term.
Supernal Liberty​
Tiaraway - Yuuka Nanri × Saeko Chiba
Two:Leaf (2nd hand)​

I can recommend Nana Mizuki, seen her at 2 Animelo Summer Live concerts and 2 solo regional concerts (Akita and Aomori), and besides her Museum albums would recommend her Live Grace Orchestra and Live Grace II x Live Union concert blu-rays.

You are very fortunate to have the Tiaraway CD.

I'll try putting together my Yuki Kajiura discography in this thread. Needless to say events like Yuki Kajiura Live vol. #10 and browsing Tower Records Shinjuku helped build my collection.

:nophoto:

Not sure why it's sideways, but ever since Paris my YK collection ( After Eden, kimi no gin and Consolation just jumped)

So I now have

After Eden First Pressed LE ( CD signed)
Consolation First Pressed LE
Red Moon LE (Taiwan Version)
5th Live Selection LE - you're welcome Daiima! XD
Kimi no Gin no Niwa LE First Pressed
Elemental
Kaji Fest Pamphlet
YK 3rd Produce vol 6 pamphlet
Kalafina 2013 Premium with Strings Christmas pamphlet
Magia Pamphlet
After Eden Live Tour Pamphlet
Consolation Live Pamphlet

I used to have the following, but gave them away to friends who would use them more than myself XD

Magia First Pressed LE
TTB First pressed LE A
Moonfesta First Pressed LE A
Seventh Heaven Re

What I would like to get in the future

More YK and FJ goods so eventually vol#2,9 and 11 DVDs. Also Everlasting songs and the Best of YK 2008-2010 CD's.
Kimi no Gin pamphlet- looks a stunner
Elemental vol#11 pamphlet
Seventh Heaven LE DVD
RE/Oblivious

Last edited by a moderator:
Re/Oblivious...what I'd do to track down a proper copy of that. :TdT:

This is my collection as of the 2014 Paris Expo.

See Saw - Dream Field
FJ Yuuka - Destination (I want Circus too...)
Fiction I
Fiction II
Seventh Heaven regular ed
Red Moon LE
After Eden LE (he cardboard slipcase is, well...)
European 3CD (signed inside :XD:)
Consolation LE (signed! :touched:)
Red Moon live BD
After Eden live BD
Consolation live BD

tumblr_n9h7w1PYKr1qdfs66o2_1280.jpg

As for the fate of my AE slipcase?
tumblr_n9h7w1PYKr1qdfs66o1_1280.jpg

These Muji frames are great for this sort of stuff, btw. Just above that frame, which is above my desk, is the DVD insert of The Place Promised in our Early Days that Makoto Shinkai autographed for me after his guest appearance at the 5cm per Second screening in London a few years back.

I hope to get a frame for my Consolation poster this weekend.

EDIT: I just remembered that my Cossette and 2CD KnK OSTs aren't in that pic. Derp.

OK, for Yuki Kajiura related material:

See-Saw:

See-Saw
I have a Dream
early best
Dream Field
Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru

Yuki Kajiura/FictionJunction/FictionJunction Yuuka:

FictionJunction 2008-2010 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE

Circus
Destination
Everlasting Songs
Elemental
Fiction
FictionII

Stone Cold
Sing a Song
Distance/Eternal blue (signed by Yuki Kajiura)
Dream Port CD/DVD

Others written by Yuki Kajiura:

Synchronicity (Yui Makino)
Tears ReMix 2013
Anna ni Issho Datta no ni ReTracks
Danny Boy [ダニーボーイ] (Eri Itou) (contains Loving You)

Soundtrack:

The Works For Soundtrack
.hack//EXTRA OST
.hack//Link game OST (for See-Saw's "Edge")
.hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu Original Soundtrack
THE BRIDGE: Songs from Gundam SEED & SEED DESTINY

Kalafina:

Magia
To The Beginning

Video:

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Clipping 4 Songs DVD
Red Moon blu-ray
Yuki Kajiura Live 2008.07.31 DVD
Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#4 PART I & PART II – Everlasting Songs Tour 2009 blu-ray
Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#9 “渋公 [Shibuko] Special” blu-ray
Animelo Summer Live 2008 CHALLENGE 8.30 (Minori Chihara, Yozuca*, Savage Genius cover of Nowhere)
Animelo Summer Live 2012 -infinity∞- 8.26 (Chiaki Ishikawa singing Anna ni Issho Datta no ni)
“LIVE ON” 赤坂[Akasaka]BLITZ 2012.10.13 Full Collection (Yuuka Nanri, includes Nowhere)

plus other material by Chiaki Ishikawa, Kaori Oda, Kaori Hikita, Yuuka Nanri.

So my Yuki Kajiura collection is far from complete.

Re/Oblivious...what I'd do to track down a proper copy of that. :TdT:

This is my collection as of the 2014 Paris Expo.

See Saw - Dream Field
FJ Yuuka - Destination (I want Circus too...)
Fiction I
Fiction II
Seventh Heaven regular ed
Red Moon LE
After Eden LE (he cardboard slipcase is, well...)
European 3CD (signed inside :XD:)
Consolation LE (signed! :touched:)
Red Moon live BD
After Eden live BD
Consolation live BD

tumblr_n9h7w1PYKr1qdfs66o2_1280.jpg

As for the fate of my AE slipcase?
tumblr_n9h7w1PYKr1qdfs66o1_1280.jpg

These Muji frames are great for this sort of stuff, btw. Just above that frame, which is above my desk, is the DVD insert of The Place Promised in our Early Days that Makoto Shinkai autographed for me after his guest appearance at the 5cm per Second screening in London a few years back.

I hope to get a frame for my Consolation poster this weekend.

Kinda jelly you have Shinkai's auto.

Who's signatures are on the Madoka poster?

I need to get frames for my Kala posters as well. And a third copy of the Consolation promo as both the ones I have aren't in perfect condition :comeback:.

I'll give my other two away to friends who aren't so OCD about condition.

Eek...I just remembered I have the .hack//Sign OST around somewhere.

@Seasonreaper one of the autographs is from Atsuhiro Iwakami, the F/Z producer who was at AnimagiC. The other is some music industry guy who was at the same desk...I still don't know who he was, but I felt it would be bad manners to say no to a sig from him too (plus he works for SME I think, so I felt sorry for him!)

Getting poster frames is a bit tricky. I think the Consolation one will have to be trimmed down to a standard 70x50cm, but I'll only be losing part of the border and a load of DO NOT DOWNLOAD PIRACY warnings in kanji at the bottom!

Eek...I just remembered I have the .hack//Sign OST around somewhere.

@Seasonreaper one of the autographs is from Atsuhiro Iwakami, the F/Z producer who was at AnimagiC. The other is some music industry guy who was at the same desk...I still don't know who he was, but I felt it would be bad manners to say no to a sig from him too (plus he works for SME I think, so I felt sorry for him!)

Getting poster frames is a bit tricky. I think the Consolation one will have to be trimmed down to a standard 70x50cm, but I'll only be losing part of the border and a load of DO NOT DOWNLOAD PIRACY warnings in kanji at the bottom!

Ah, fair. It seems that Japanese promo posters are all that awkward size. All the Kalafina ones I have plus the new Perfume one I got are 51x72 I believe. I could cut them down as none of them would really lose anything, but I'm not sure how to do it neatly. The only guillotine I have isn't big enough. I guess I could use a flat surface and a craft knife?

And yes, that ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD DO NOT DO thing amuses me a little. I love how all of the posters have NOT FOR SALE on them too.

Nice collection, everyone! :nosebleed:

This is my humble collection:
:nophoto:

I started following YK late, so I got all these beginning 2 months ago. I'm looking forward to fill up that space! :w00t:

I have the following:

FictionJunction:
- elemental
- everlasting songs
- vol #9 BD

Yeah, not that much... But I also have one album and one single from Kaori <3
I love Kalafina, but don't feel like buying their stuff at all.
Hope my Kajiura collection will spread to be as big as my Sound Horizon one haha

I have the following:

FictionJunction:
- elemental
- everlasting songs
- vol #9 BD

Yeah, not that much... But I also have one album and one single from Kaori <3
I love Kalafina, but don't feel like buying their stuff at all.
Hope my Kajiura collection will spread to be as big as my Sound Horizon one haha

Oooh, which album and single from Kaori do you have? I'm thinking of getting 'Place' and 'Tsuisou Canon' next! I really like 'Colors' :shy:

I also have the following pamphlets in e-book format:
- YK LIVE vol.#4 -Everlasting Songs Tour 2009- Pamphlet
- YK LIVE vol.#7 Fiction Pamphlet
- YK LIVE vol.#9 three days special and amazing + one day Pamphlet
- YK LIVE vol.#10 KajiFes 2013 Pamphlet

If I could I would rather get hardcopies, but I can't find any online shops offering them apart from SpaceCraft's.

Anyhow if any of you would want scans of the above pamphlets just let me know :V:

@a-chan
I have "PLACE" and "Hana wa Utsutsu Ni". I love 'Colors', I hope I can buy it soon!

And since you talked about Pamphlets, I have the elemental tour one <3

Ah, I realize that I forgot to include into my list the "Madoka Magica" signed poster from AnimagiC. ^^

And that made me eagerly regret today not to have bought the Consolation European edition at Japan Expo. Beyond getting a possibly autographed poster, I also would have got the translated booklet... as well as the possibility to keep my LE safe at home. I really failed that weekend (hopefully my three main goals were achieved: seeing Kalafina live, meeting them, and meeting new friends ^^)

But the main topic of this peculiar post is that I got today the #28th issue of Animeland X-tra, the one that was released near AnimagiC and which features a double page about Kalafina. Is someone interested in seeing (and possibly getting the translation of) it?

French releases of the first .hack//sign OST, the Petite Cosette OST and Fiction, which strangely enough I didn't get in France but from a local UK convention

Oh, I didn't notice this post before, I directly jumped to next page :...: I didn't know that those got French releases!? (When looking for Fiction, I only found the Japanese and US releases...)
Are they from Wasabi records?

But the main topic of this peculiar post is that I got today the #28th issue of Animeland X-tra, the one that was released near AnimagiC and which features a double page about Kalafina. Is someone interested in seeing (and possibly getting the translation of) it?
yes please

Oh, I didn't notice this post before, I directly jumped to next page :...: I didn't know that those got French releases!? (When looking for Fiction, I only found the Japanese and US releases...)
Are they from Wasabi records?

Yes, they are the Wasabi records releases and everything in the booklets is translated into French. Interestingly enough the Wasabi release of OLIVIA's NANA music album I got at Japan Expo is translated too... but into English and not French. That weirded me out a bit.

Since I was talking about it with @Martin a few posts ago, I got a couple frames today and worked on getting my old Consolation promo poster into shape. Luckily the trimming down that was necessary also negated the damage it had at the top completely, so it looks in almost pristine condition. Well, aside from technically not being 100% there, but nothing of value was lost and frankly I'm willing to accept losing some random pixels of border and accidentally trimming off Sony's logo at the top :ayashii:. I feel kinda bad for essentially hacking parts of it off but after seeing the way so many people were treating them at Japan Expo I think my grievances are a lot less severe. At least it's not folded and creased or torn :goodjob:.

I might start work on the Red Moon poster I have tomorrow which due to the bottom part with all the info having a plain white background I can probably trim down a good portion without losing anything at all aside from blank paper. As for the After Eden promo though, I'm not so sure. It's just so beautiful that losing anything, even a centimetre or so, would make me sad :comeback:. Then again it's landscape so having a custom frame made up for it, whilst being significantly more expensive, might be the way forward as the discrepency in frame size wouldn't be as noticeable.

rGStRKy.jpg

^ What's the ugly stuff on the bottom of the poster including the word "STOP!"?

Promotional posters that I have from Japan might say "not to be sold" but nothing uglier.

Various anti-piracy stuff. I haven't seen any other posters with that kind of thing on so I guess Sony were getting irritated.

All the other Kala posters I have simply say NOT FOR SALE in tiny text somewhere, it's just the Consolation ones. Same for the Perfume poster I have, nothing intrusive there either, although that might be because you get them for buying CDs.

Back