Υour CD collection! XD

What I really want is a TTB one. Last one on YJA I bid on ended when I was at work and went for 8k :touched:.

I really like the TTB one, too - but not so much that I would pay 8k + shipping for it, I think.

But I got this one from Japan LifeStyle magazine:
kalafina_poster.jpg

It's about A2 size, but it came folded(!) and fixed using paper staples(!) inside the magazine. A real pity...

Damn, that is a nice poster. Folded and stapled in though :orz::glower:. Also that off-centre logo bugs me.

Talking of posters, I just got a couple more frames today for my Best and After Eden promos. Haven't actually put the effort in to combine the frames with the posters yet though :ayashii:. At least since I got my Best poster I have a spare poster tube around so I can send my spare (sadly slightly damaged) Consolation poster to a friend of mine since she couldn't make it to JE.

That reminds me @Daiima, do you have any idea what the text at the top of the Best poster says? It doesn't usually bother me but the question mark is tingling my curiosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hahahaha refer to YK LIVE vol. #11 elemental Tours thread here :XD:
http://forum.canta-per-me.net/threa...m-and-yk-live-vol-11.4855/page-49#post-254062

Heh, yeah I noticed that now. I guess I'll do a final update before my next batch of stuff comes in next month.

Spoiler because multiple images.

All my Kajiura-related CD's except for the Rebellion OST which is part of the BD box.
yf80Ith.jpg

Various Kalafina merch.
bXVNbhP.jpg

A couple of Kalafina posters that I haven't bothered to frame yet. I'm still not sure how to do the Live Tour one due to the border that's already part of the poster.
zL6LuJu.jpg

The posters I already have framed. Still wish I had the wall space or the ability to add picture hooks to actually put them up on display :comeback:.
9bvxHd3.jpg

^ I think she did open them for listening/viewing, but she put it back into the plastic wrappers after use to protect her precious collection :)

I keep all the CDs and albums in their plastic covers because it is easier to remove dust XDDD
Same here, and I don't think that's unusual at all. :ayashii:
And since everyone seems to be posting pictures of their collection, I might do so as well...

Kalafina collection:
:nophoto:

Signed photo books:
consolation_small.jpg progressive_small.jpg

Some items are still missing in that photo (the two best albums, T-shirts, Consolation poster) - maybe I should not have tried to fit everything into one picture. I don't have any photos (yet) of my FictionJunction CDs/BDs, soundtracks etc.

Same here, and I don't think that's unusual at all. :ayashii:
And since everyone seems to be posting pictures of their collection, I might do so as well...

Kalafina collection:
:nophoto:

Signed photo books:
consolation_small.jpg progressive_small.jpg

Some items are still missing in that photo (the two best albums, T-shirts, Consolation poster) - maybe I should not have tried to fit everything into one picture. I don't have any photos (yet) of my FictionJunction CDs/BDs, soundtracks etc.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

My CD collection is:
Aquarian Age
The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE
Dream Port
El Cazador de la Bruja 1 & 2
Elemental Gelade 1 & 2
Everlasting Songs (FictionJunction)
Fiction 1 & 2
the Garden of Sinners
.hack//Extra Soundtracks
.hack//SIGN 1 & 2
.hack//Liminality
Le Portrait de Petite Cossette
Madlax 1 & 2
Mai-HiMe 1 & 2
Kalafina x4 (After Eden, Consolation, Red Moon, Seventh Heaven)
Noir 1 & 2
Noir: Blanc Dans Noir
Rekishi Hiwa Historia 1
Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape 1, 2, 3 & 4
Pandora Hearts 1 & 2
The Works for Soundtrack
Xenosaga II & III

Missing:
FictionJunction Elemental
Puella Magi Madoka
Rekishi Hiwa Historia 2 & 3 (I want these so bad)
All the soundtracks that are now bundled with their DVD releases (Fate/Zero, Sword Art Online, etc)
the new Vol #11!!

Exactly @a-chan U_____U I keep all the CDs and albums in their plastic covers because it is easier to remove dust XDDD
(Thanks for your kind words :chuu:)

Same here! I've even MADE plastic covers particularly for my signed cds such as After Eden. . While getting dressed I play either FJ or kalafina CDs so I use them as much as I can!
Books and pamphlets except Vol 11 and magia are in plastic covers too

Back