Υour CD collection! XD

Same for me, I try to keep the plastic wrappers as far as possible, for me it's an entire part of the item!
If only they could use it for any and every release. It's really neater than the usual disposable cellophanes.

My first purchase ever was the single for stone cold, and bit by bit my random collection of J-pop and Anime related CDs and merchandises have grown into this:

SSQOCGN.jpg

YK-related CD and merch on this pic:
stone cold
eternal blue
Consolation LE
Alleluia LE
Kimi no Gin no Niwa
Hikari Furu Anime Edition
elemental
Fate/Zero Theme songs - Piano Solo and Piano with Voice Sheet Music
Yuki Kajiura Easy Piano Collection (2011/2012 edition I think)
Pandora Hearts vol. 18.5 - contains the interview and the official piano piece for Melody/Lacie

YK stuff not included:
Parallel Hearts vocal sheet and YK Kaji fes bookmarks (Thanks @Kugayama !)
heavenly blue

Other artists include LiSA, Linked Horizon, Aoi Eir, fripSide.

Nice Eir Aoi and Bravely Default OST you've got there. I haven't even played BD but I've heard some of the soundtrack and it sounds great.

^
Not him obviously, but I have a similar Kyoko mug that I use pretty regularly for tea. They're rather resilient.

Nice collection, everyone! :nosebleed:

This is my humble collection:
:nophoto:

I started following YK late, so I got all these beginning 2 months ago. I'm looking forward to fill up that space! :w00t:

In the three months since my previous post my collection grew somewhat :XD:

Breaking it down into categories...

FictionJunction/Yuki Kajiura LIVE DVDs/BD & CD albums:
1o4u75zhkzywl5vfg.jpg

Kalafina LIVE DVD and CD albums/singles:
8x74f8u03ffobcyfg.jpg

Oda Kaori CD albums/singles:
g66wj79rzlb936xfg.jpg

Tokuten postcards:
b8t69t8i83f8vjxfg.jpg

FictionJunction/Yuki Kajiura LIVE pamphlets/book:
lou262pqlkx1nnpfg.jpg

Kalafina LIVE pamphlets/photo albums/books:
4gt8o1ldsgrlkdhfg.jpg

Yuki Kajiura/Kalafina piano solo books:
fu8as7hr60l06wwfg.jpg

FictionJunction/Kalafina LIVE pamphlets (CDJapan e-book version):
2bpealppbv20g1bfg.jpg

Incoming:
Kalafina 2015 Calendar
Kalafina believe LE B (+BD)
Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2013 "Consolation" Special Final BD

Planning to get next:
Kalafina After Eden Special LIVE 2011 DVD/BD
Kalafina Kagayaku Sora no Shijimaniwa single
Kalafina Moonfesta single
Kalafina Alleluia LE single (maybe - for the other two acoustic recordings not in the RE)
A couple of other FictionJunction/Kalafina pamphlets
Kalafina THE BEST "Blue/Red" Piano Solo Books (if I have money to spare)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so one thing here isn't related but came as part of the order that came in this week, plus the KnGnN box was a separate order, but still this week so it's here anyway. Recent acquisitions:

X2ORsmb.jpg

Been a while, but thanks to CDJapan forcing me to spend money kindly putting up numerous things I've been planning on getting from the Spacecraft store, I have more stuff. I'm actually getting really close to owning everything Kalafina related I want that's easily obtainable now. After that it'll be a case of finding Re/Oblivious and some of those Consolation album shirts they released for each song which are going to be a nightmare to find in general, let alone in the right size. I really want the Moonfesta and Door designs :comeback:. Then I'll guess I'll be up to date except for that tattoo I still want.

XzIxt4V.jpg

Sorry for the terrible photo. I was really surprised by those mini posters, I was expecting around A4 size but they're larger than that and absolutely gorgeous to boot. Also oh god I have so many postcards. I do have the KnGnN booklet on order as well, but it was getting a little expensive in one order so I've combined it with the rerelease of the Mushishi soundtrack coming out in January.

XzIxt4V.jpg

Sorry for the terrible photo. I was really surprised by those mini posters, I was expecting around A4 size but they're larger than that and absolutely gorgeous to boot.
Very nice! Alas, my package from cdjapan still hasn't arrived...
I thought about getting those mini posters too, but I really wouldn't know where to put them.

Also oh god I have so many postcards.
Then you probably also need this one :hypno:

Very nice! Alas, my package from cdjapan still hasn't arrived...
I thought about getting those mini posters too, but I really wouldn't know where to put them.

Then you probably also need this one :hypno:

I was actually looking at that on the Spacecraft store yesterday. It doesn't seem to say anywhere how many it holds though, and with the inclusion of the ones that come with it I'd have over 30 :sohappy:. I think there's only two sets of postcards on the Spacecraft store I don't have though. Then again I didn't get the chance to preorder stuff until the 5th Live came out, so the only postcard promo freebies I own are the ones from the 5th Live, Consolation, Believe and the KnGnN Special Box and I don't think it's really worth getting the older ones due to how much people are selling them on for.

The mini posters are actually amazing. I don't know where to put mine either, and they aren't a standard size either so getting frames for them is less than convenient if I want to keep them properly safe. I might take some proper photos at some point because damn, they are gorgeous. I'm usually more of a fan of group shots since that's kind of what Kalafina IS, but the individual portraits in this case are just too damn beautiful to not make them stand out. For the price they cost they're really worth it I'd say.

I was actually looking at that on the Spacecraft store yesterday. It doesn't seem to say anywhere how many it holds though, and with the inclusion of the ones that come with it I'd have over 30.
I don't know either. If I read this page correctly, it contains 6 sheets (so 24 postcards total), but I'm not sure if that is correct.

I think there's only two sets of postcards on the Spacecraft store I don't have though. Then again I didn't get the chance to preorder stuff until the 5th Live came out, so the only postcard promo freebies I own are the ones from the 5th Live, Consolation, Believe and the KnGnN Special Box and I don't think it's really worth getting the older ones due to how much people are selling them on for.
I sometimes even skipped getting the promo postcards in the past, since they aren't "free" either - I generally save ~20% when ordering from amazon.co.jp, so for example getting the 5th Live Selection from cdjapan would have cost me almost 1800¥ extra, and I wouldn't pay that much for a single postcard.

The mini posters are actually amazing. I don't know where to put mine either, and they aren't a standard size either so getting frames for them is less than convenient if I want to keep them properly safe. I might take some proper photos at some point because damn, they are gorgeous. I'm usually more of a fan of group shots since that's kind of what Kalafina IS, but the individual portraits in this case are just too damn beautiful to not make them stand out. For the price they cost they're really worth it I'd say.
Getting picture frames should be easy, if you want that - 30x40cm is a standard size, at least in mainland Europe, this should be slightly bigger that JIS B4. Can't argue about the price, though.

Was looking through auctions for Kala stuff as I often do and decided to check mbok, which I've never done before but vaguely knew existed due to the proxy service I use listing them as one of the auction sites they can bid on. Turns out I arrived just when someone was selling the black and white variants of the Magia tour shirts in a size I can use and starting at only 2500 yen, still sealed and unused. I bid on the white one as I preferred it, but then reconsidered later that maybe my bid wasn't high enough, but couldn't up my bid through my proxy service. I wanted to make sure I got one of them at least so I bid higher on the black one just in case.
Then I ended up winning both for starting price :omgz:. I really do like these designs though, but never expected to ever find them for myself. The white one even has metallic print :sohappy:.
LtwmuSL.jpg

^so jealous omg
I wish I had gotten a RM shirt when they were still on CDJapan...

^so jealous omg
I wish I had gotten a RM shirt when they were still on CDJapan...

Heh, I have a white RM shirt too :ayashii:.

amazing t-shirt!!! I really want "Door" and the other "Consolation" LIVE t-shirts çç

I'm prepared to pay ridiculous amounts for a Door design if I find one in the right size. So gutted I missed out on it when it was available on the Spacecraft store :cry:. I also want a Moonfesta one, sadly I missed a chance at one of those a while ago :comeback:.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! I really hope that they come out on CDJapan, so we could buy them!! Why Japan is so far? çç

Back