Υour CD collection! XD

Re: Re:

Tsiih said:
Whoa! Really?! That's so cool! What was that experience like? :swt:

It was very brief and very worthwhile.

I had commented how good Chiaki-san's singing was immediately after her set (Mou Nani mo Kowakunai, Kowaku wa Nai (Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ED) and Fukanzen Nenshou (Kamisama Dolls OP)), at the second Animelo Summer Live 2011 - Rainbow concert. I had a guide/translater with me as I (still )-:) hardly have any Japanese language skills.

Anyway, backstage afterwards everyone was milling around people like Nana Mizuki and I noticed Chiaki Ishikawa with not too many people queued up to speak to her so I asked the guide to convery that I thought that her singing was beautiful and Chiaki-san thanked me warmly and shook hands with me. That was it, and then my guide and I left the arena. It was pretty surreal seeing others like Kanaka Ito and Yurie Horie looking exactly like they did on stage standing around talking to a few people backstage.

My (brief) write-ups on the trip to Japan to see Animelo Summer Live 2011 start at http://blog.animeinstrumentality.ne...mer-live-2011-part-1-preamble-and-travelogue/.

^ That's so coool! Glad you had such a memorable experience ^o^!! Ahhhh... if only Kalafina were in that situation during AX (we were not allowed to shake their hands... ;~;).

Re:

Tsiih said:
^ That's so coool! Glad you had such a memorable experience ^o^!! Ahhhh... if only Kalafina were in that situation during AX (we were not allowed to shake their hands... ;~;).

I can understand to some extent that the artists need to be protected from over-enthusiastic fans - one Minori Chihara video I had included a fan who didn't want to let go of Minorin's hand after shaking it at a meet-and-greet. On the other hand, the after show meet-and-greet for fans on the special guest list for Animelo Summer Live had an abundance of people who were either close professional associates of the artists or fans who had just worn themselves out, and the artists were in "unwind" mode, not worrying about their next show.

I only have Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape IV limited edition with mouse pad the japanese CDS are so EXPENSIVE Im poor now -_- :uh..:

Re:

dark.lulu09 said:
I only have Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape IV limited edition with mouse pad the japanese CDS are so EXPENSIVE Im poor now -_- :uh..:

Yes they are - I managed to pick up a copy of Eminence Orchestra's "A Night in Fantasia 2009" featuring Tsubasa Chronicles symphonic suite (written by Yuki Kajiura, arranged by Kazuhiko Sawaguchi) in Australia for a reasonable price.

I have all Kalafina's albums and After Eden is the only LE. I got them all from the expensive CDJ :uh..:

And also, even though I paid 42$ for it, my Seventh Heaven CD came with a small crack on the back. :blood:

Oh and also, I have a question for people who own After Eden RE edition:

Is the booklet the same as the one in LE?

Re:

Mace63 said:
I have all Kalafina's albums and After Eden is the only LE. I got them all from the expensive CDJ :uh..:

And also, even though I paid 42$ for it, my Seventh Heaven CD came with a small crack on the back. :blood:

Oh and also, I have a question for people who own After Eden RE edition:

Is the booklet the same as the one in LE?

I HEARD the booklets were the same on the inside but come with a different cover. :confu:

Re: Re:

Tsiih said:
I HEARD the booklets were the same on the inside but come with a different cover. :confu:

It's the truth. The insides use the same photos. Only the front and back cover are different. Also, the limited edition comes in a box which obviously has different art.

LE box front cover:
51h75Q8l0rL.jpg

LE booklet front cover:
81alUqeVbNL.png

Couldn't find the other pics online, I'll up them later if noone else does.

Oh, so they're the same. I was just wondering since both Seventh Heaven and Red Moon booklets had different pics inside for LE and RE versions.

I own:

Noir 1-3
.hack//SIGN 1-2
.hack//Liminality
.hack//Extra
Fiction
Madlax 1
Tsubasa Future Soundscape III

I own all Kalafina albums, Everlasting Songs, FictionJunction live CDs. I'm thinking about buying Rekishi hiwa Storia 1 and Works for Soundtrack next :shy: but that'll probably have to wait until I find a new job because I'm poor now.

I was working today and yesterday and finally checked my post office box after the post office was closed and found two "you have a regular parcel to collect" cards in the box... hopefully more CD's...

I thought I was being old-fashioned in still collecting CDs...there's something about having a *real* copy of something on your shelf. That and sitting down with a cuppa and flicking through the inlay booklet when listening through it for the first time.

I don't collect CD singles these days though...I have a box full from when I blindly bought loads of the things from bands I enjoyed back in my late teens, but never listened to them much afterwards.

Right now my Kajiura collection of CDs stands at:

Cossette OST
Kara no Kyoukai Soundtrack 2CD (the enclosed Shiki sticker is on my guitar now) :dote:
Fiction (solo album)
Fiction II (solo album)
FictionJunction Yuuka - Destination
Kalafina - Seventh Heaven (regular ed)
Kalafina - Red Moon (special ed)
Kalafina - After Eden (special ed)
See-Saw - Dream Field

I have the Red Moon and After Eden live blu-rays too.

It's just unfortunate that none of her projects are well-known enough internationally to make overseas live shows viable. Unless you happen to be in Japan at the time or be at one of the major US conventions, it's unlikely that many of us will get the chance. I can only imagine how awesome it would be to have a FJ Live at London's O2 Arena or something. I LOVE the experience you get from hearing and seeing the artists I admire in a live setting.

Recently i buy To the Beginning LE, and i buy too Moonfesta LE + Oblivious!!

For YK-related artists:

Kalafina:

CD:

Magia, TTB

Blu-ray:

Red Moon

FJ:

(nothing yet)

Yuuka Nanri:

Odyssey

See-Saw:

Dream Field
Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru

Chiaki Ishikawa:

CD:

PS3/Wii "Sengoku BASARA 3" Outro Thme: Gyakko
TV Animation "Kamisama Dolls" Intro Theme: Fukanzen Nensho / Outro Theme: Switch ga Haittara

Inner Garden
Boku wa Mada Nani mo Shiranai. [Regular Edition] VTCL-60293
Daremo Oshiete Kurenakatta Koto
Kono Sekai wo Darenimo Katarasenai Yoni *First Press Bonus

DVD:

OWN WRITE

Various:

DVD:

See-Saw, Mika Arisaka, FictionJunction Yuuka / Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Clipping 4 songs

Let's see:

Kalafina:
Red moon cd
Seventh heaven cd
After eden cd+DVD
To the beginning
Red Moon Blue Ray
After Eden blu ray

FJ
Everlasting songs cd
The best of Yuki Kajiura FJ live cd
FJ live vol. 2 DVD (is it two? The first one they released in any case)
FJ live vol 4 everlasting songs DVD
FJ Yuuka live DVD

Others:
The works for soundtrack
Rekishi hiwa historia OST
Sajin no kanata e cd+DVD

Quite an old topic, but it totally fulfills my wishes :tea:

No space left for the Best albums!! :comeback:
IMG_0013.jpg

If ever you can't see the picture:

- Upper shelf:
Taiwanese rock band F.I.R. - almost the only artists from my Chinese music epoch, when I found J-music too mainstream..., that I still enjoy. The lead singstress does its job well and the musical part is as good as the most renowned western rock bands.
F.I.R. eponymous 1st album (2nd hand)
Unlimited (2nd hand)
Glory Days (CD+DVD)
Flight Tribe (Chinese ed.)
Love ⋅ Diva
Let's Smile (CD+DVD)
Chapter IVAtlantis
Better Life​
KOKIA - impressive live, I find her studio albums not so great.
The VOICE 10th Anniversary Concert (2×DVD)​
Nana Mizuki - a recent great discovery, powerful and original. I look forward to buy more of her albums, maybe the Museum bests, on medium term.
Supernal Liberty​
Kanon Wakeshima - quite popular in France while produced by Mana for playing cello, her albums being released here before in Japan. Now a bit forgotten, she may take her revenge with her newest single, Killy Killy JOKER.
Shinjuku Dolce (French ed.)
Lolitawork Libretto (French ed.)​
WagakkiBand
Vocalo Zenmai​
Babymetal - I previously had three of their singles: Headbanger, Ijime Dame Zettai, and Megitsune, which I all sold to another French fan because they were redundant with the album.
Live Legend I.D.Z. Apocalypse (First Press BD)
Babymetal eponymous 1st album​
Sound Horizon - their discography is too plethorical, so I stuck only with those DVDs.
Live Tour 2009 - 2009.06.26 (2×DVD)
Live Tour 2009 - 2009.06.27 (2×DVD)​
Revo & Yuki Kajiura
Dream Port (CD+DVD)​
FictionJunction YUUKA
Destination (reissue)
Circus (reissue)​
Tiaraway - Yuuka Nanri × Saeko Chiba
Two:Leaf (2nd hand)​
Highschool! Kimengumi - the OST of a 80's anime, released only in France ("Le Collège Fou, Fou, Fou") apart from Japan.
Ongakugumi
Ongakugumi 2
- Lower shelf:
FictionJunction - I had the four singles Parallel Hearts, Toki no Mukou, Stone Cold and Distance/Eternal Blue but sold them to a Singaporian fan because of their redundance with Elemental.
Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2008.07.31 (DVD)
Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol. #4 Part I (first press DVD)
Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol. #4 Part II (first press DVD)
Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol. #9 "Shibuko Special" (First Press 2×DVD)
Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol. #11 YUUKA 2days Special (2×BD)
Fiction (reissue)
Everlasting Songs
The Best of Yuki Kajiura LIVE (2×CD)
Fiction II
Elemental​
Kalafina
Kalafina LIVE 2010 Red Moon (First Press DVD)
Kalafina "After Eden" special LIVE 2011 (First Press DVD)
Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2013 "Consolation" Special Final (DVD)
Seventh Heaven (CD+DVD)
Re/oblivious (2nd hand)
Red Moon (CD+DVD)
After Eden (First Press CD+DVD)
Special European Edition 2012 (3×CD)
5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012 (First Press 2×CD)
Consolation (First Press CD+DVD)
The Best "Red" (First Press CD+BD)
The Best "Blue" (First Press CD+BD)
- Merch (not on photo):
Kalafina Record (signed at AnimagiC)
Kalafina History 5th
Kalafina Live Photo Book Live Tour 2013 Consolation (signed at Japan Expo)
Kalafina calendars 2012, 2013, 2014
Kalafina Live Tour 2012 "After Eden" poster - just thought that it may be a good candidate to be signed on next occasion ^^
Puella Magi Madoka Magica signed poster
Japan Lifestyle #25 (L.E. with Calendar) - French girl's magazine issue with an article on Kalafina at AnimagiC
Animeland X-Tra #28 - a counterpart of previous magazine targeted to young anime enthusiasts (from the same publisher), with a short article about the release of the Special European Edition
- Incoming:
FictionJunction
Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol. #10 Kaji Fes. 2013 book
Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol. #11 (BD)​
Kalafina
5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012 (2×CD+DVD+BD) - thank you @PeachPitt321 for making me jealous, thank you, really xD
- Maybe following:
Yuuka Nanri
Rondo... Tsuki no Kioku wo Tadotte.
Think it's all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is an old thread isn't it. The last post may well have been before I even started commenting on CPM.

Well, here we are:
xLW2nHH.jpg

French releases of the first .hack//sign OST, the Petite Cosette OST and Fiction, which strangely enough I didn't get in France but from a local UK convention, After Eden live BD, regular Moonfesta (which I mostly bought because it was on sale, was making an order anyway and because I always feel sorry for it as a lot of people don't seem to like it :touched:) and Seventh Heaven (:comeback:), LE After Eden and 5th Anni Live Selection, and signed LE Consolation and Red Moon.

Not shown:
Consolation, Red Moon and After Eden promotional release posters, 2012 After Eden tour poster, Red Moon t-shirt, Consolation Special Live t-shirt, Consolation Live Photo Book, After Eden Photo Book, 2013 Christmas Live Photo Book, 2014 Calendar (which only arrived last week along with my Mushishi Zoku Shou OST and Perfume's Cling Cling single :goodjob:), framed Kalafina autograph board from Japan Expo.

Back