What is your favorite song today?

Basically every Tsubasa song that I listened to. And pretty much every song for that matter. But if I had to chose one I would chose i talk to the rain. It's my favorite from the series, it's just so perfect and awesome. Thank you Kajiura for creating such a masterpiece.

Lullaby - Decay Dance / Brendon Urie

So Brendon wrote a song for Pete's kid, I don't know why or how or when. All I know is that it exists and that it's the most beautiful, sweet, haunting and soothing thing I've found while finishing my homework.

Also, True Love - Panic! At The Disco

I absolutely adore the piano solo, it's sad it got scrapped and wasn't on Pretty.Odd but those chorus lyrics... Pretty.Bad (puns) especially for Ryan Ross standards. I still adore them though, even if they're on par with my own lyrical skill.

Terra Incognita- Yuri on Ice OST
When I first heard this song I couldn't stop thinking Akiko Shikata composed it. Apparently she didn't. But sound totally Akiko Shikata-ish which is always a really nice thing.

I have a dream-Kalafina (it just touched me so much today, that and Natsu no Asa, but mostly this song because it's so sweet. I love the melody so much. I wish I could play better on the violin. *sigh* But yes, this song.)

i'm blaming my aunts because of them i grew up listening to irish/british boyband/band/group - and the groups i used to listen when i was little were making comeback recently i'm in the mood of nostalgia

Steps - Deeper Shade of Blue and Take That - Kidz

Kalafina - believe

Dunno why this song is on loop in my mind all day today.... I guess when I actually took time to explain why I liked the song made me appreciate it so much more.

I also had believe's verses stuck in my head earlier today lol (the "hidarite de hakanaku kyomu wo masagutta" line - as I've said so many times before I actually love the verses)

Take That - Patience

I don't even like Believe nor listen to it, and found myself singing to it when watching the Arena live xD

Now I'm obssesed with ID (Purpose) from FE Awakening again. It's my favourite videogame theme and one of my favourites songs ever. Truly a masterpiece :love:
Also, I'm once again in a very FE mode because of the new (and not so new) games announced :sohappy:

I hope we get Samidare live recorded :comeback:

Now my favourite is Paradise Lost by Minori Chihara. It's one of my favourite songs ever (Minorin's violins always give me eargasms ♥) but years ago I used it as my ringtone, which resulted that every time I listented to the song, I got super stressed and run to search for my phone. So I had to stop listening to it :touched:

Back