What is your favorite song today?

Alleluia - Kalafina (from Budokan Red Day)

Keiko really gave it all while singing this. I fall in love with this song all over again after reading that Keiko interview with SPICE or whatever

FictionJunction Yuuka
- Hikaru Sabaku
- Kioku no Mori

Yes finally I could love her song. Kajiura's composition for Yuuka's songs were really good actually.
And two thumbs up for Kaida-san in chorus :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta
Damn I forgot how good this song was. Keiko's part just gives me chills every time. :hearts:

Tsuukaku Zanryuu (If I cry) from the Kara no Kyoukai Ongakushu Album. All 17 minutes of it.
(That piano/ vocal part at the end never fails to move me to tears. :touched:)

into the world-Kalafina live (wow... just wow. It sounds like a studio version, I love all three girls in the song and I love it more than far on the water, it may be my favorite RHH song. There I said it. heh)

Ashita no Keshiki.
I only listened to it a few times ages ago when I got into Kalafina, and I was like "eeew, boooring", so kept ignoring it all this time, but yesterday I listened Seventh Heaven again and found it and now I think it's a damn masterpiece, the voices, the melody, the instruments, everything is perfect :plz:

Kalafina's Jingle Bells. It's so perfect, the vocals are just so so SO perfect. The strings are also really lovely too. I really hope Kaijura plays with acoustic vocals/ accapella in the future because that song scratches an itch I've had for awhile now. So good.

Back