What is your favorite song today?

U.N. Owen was Her. (Flandre Scarlet theme)

I have the strong urge to listen to this song for most of today, so I feel it will be my favorite song for today.

Heathens - Twenty One Pilots

I think this marks the end of the Blurryface era officially. As sad as I am I can't wait for new stuff

I can't get either Ikenai Borderline by Walkure or Snow Halation by μ's out of my head, so those.

Aimer's Favourite Things album. Specifically her covers of Poker Face and Viva La Vida

I´ve been pretty much obsessed for the past weeks with "Lost in thoughts all alone", FE Fates theme ♥

I´ve been pretty much obsessed for the past weeks with "Lost in thoughts all alone", FE Fates theme ♥
Playing through CQ right now actually. I'm up to chapter 10 on hard casual. Despite not being the sharpest knife in the draw I'm actually really liking the challenge.

My recent favourites (apart from the entire FOTW tour of course) are actually Aimer's cover of Viva La Vida and Migrane by Twenty One Pilots

@Zinnia @LacrimosaRaven I got Birthright a few months back, and it's pretty good. I haven't played it in a while, I need to get back to playing it. Also, have you heard Amanda Lee's amazing cover of Lost in Thoughts all Alone? It's really good (link in the onion) :love:

^At first when I saw Amanda Lee I thought I saw Amy Lee, since I saw Evanescence above. heh I thought Amy doing a cover of a Japanese song? How strange.

adore-Kalafina

I've been listening to Anatani Deawanakereba Kasetutouka by Aimer a lot lately so yup that's my favorite song of the day!!

^At first when I saw Amanda Lee I thought I saw Amy Lee, since I saw Evanescence above. heh I thought Amy doing a cover of a Japanese song? How strange.

It would be awesome if Amy Lee could do a cover of a Kajiura song. For her voice, I think Magia or Synchronicity (Keiko ver) would work well.

Gekkou by Chihiro Onitsuka, thanks to Kalafina's cover at UTAGE back then.
There is also this remixed version of this song made by Soulja, which I find likable too.

SawanoHiroyuki[nZk] : Tielle - CRYst-alise

Latest single from sawano and it's in English. Easy listening, a bit repetitive but has a nice mood on it. It's my favorite song for today

If I had to chose ONE I would go for far on the water (the live special)-Kala because it just made me smile so much. Also Musunde and Gogatsu too. But fotw just really stood out for me.

Back