What are you listening to right NOW?

oh is it? Sadly, the official site deleted the 5mins preview with this song as bgm so I can't make comparison. So it's either the one who uploaded it screw something up or it was intentional from the composer lol.

Oh, I wasn't talking about the upload, I did mean the song.
It just sounds to me like her voice keeps cracking, wobbling and skipping. Could be just me.

icic..well I think I heard her album before and she's more into ballads so this kind of fast-paced song must be a challenge to her lol..Well I really like the style of the song overall so am not disappointed hehe

Kinda off topic. Marvel ish.

So Loki finished kinda and uh, yea... I feel like people who loved Endgame would eat this show up. I didn't like Endgame and I think I liked Loki even less.
Everything they say about the multiversal war and shit, the sacred timeline, etc makes sense to me in general. But everything they SHOW happening (and how they twist it) is just absolute derp. It's overconvoluted for the sake of the show itself and has no place in the grand scheme of things. Maybe I'm2dum4this - it feels like there are literally no rules to anything here. I'm 99% sure their upcoming movies will take the easy way out with the multiverse and not even try to make sense of this Loki BS or address it (because they really don't have to, multiverse as a concept is "ez").

Thanks for the OST though. Hopefully the 2nd volume has less tracks missing. Coming July 23. I'm gonna stick to my opinion that it's the best Disney OST since Mandalorian S1.

PS. Sylvie x Loki is probably the least believable on-screen relationship I've seen in recent times. Even less than Romanoff and Banner (to stick to the MCU).

So Marvel Studios shows so far, IMHO:
WandaVision (my only gripe was the motivations (or lack of them) for the "villain(s)" and also how they left certain plots/characters hanging with us not knowing when/if they get picked up again and in a way that makes sense) > FatWS (I thought it ended too neatly. I was honestly shocked that Sam's "brilliant" museum idea in the finale went so smoothly. All that drama and all he really wanted was a lil' recognition for his time in the military? I'm simplifying but that's how that finale sequence read to me and I did not relate to that development.) >>>>>>>> Loki (Like I said above - maybe I'm 2dum4this.)

Last edited:
awake-Kajiura/Fictionjunction from the live disc 2008-2010 wow, I wish they would do this more than Zodiacal Sign, which is getting over played at this point

Someone is NOT impressed by the omissions from a certain soundtrack.
Add the fact that the composer twitted few days ago of about 4hours of music written for the show when they released under 2 hours.
There absolutely is some awesome shit released here but I'm just feeling anger and disrespect right now. Sorry not sorry.

Music in the show: very strong 4/5, maybe even 4.5/5
Standalone presentation across the 2 expensive volumes: a generous 2.5/5

How was the last episode fight not included? Edit: Listening to Vol2 again, I realized this was included.
How was this one not included? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSv6jB_SYrA (extracted from episode audio)
Etc etc...

Or were they included and I'm just somehow not hearing them at all? Please tell me... Eh.
They were perfectly fine about including the full Loki Green Theme again in Pep Talk. I can't hear much of an audible difference.

Hopefully another volume gets officially announced in the upcoming days or some sort of complete/sessions leaks. Both unlikely scenarios. Fffff. I'm pissed.

Last edited:
Back