What are you listening to right NOW?

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Yea, the Marvel OSTs have their moments but nothing particularly great about them as a whole.
I enjoy Ragnarok every now and then, mostly because of the fusion element. Hope Mothersbaugh returns for thor4.

I really like what Natalie Holt is doing in Loki so far but we'll see how it fares on these standalones.

Justisamuel

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
Yea, the Marvel OSTs have their moments but nothing particularly great about them as a whole.
I enjoy Ragnarok every now and then, mostly because of the fusion element. Hope Mothersbaugh returns for thor4.

I really like what Natalie Holt is doing in Loki so far but we'll see how it fares on these standalones.
Ah yes i forgot about this one ! I liked it too, it was an interesting one. 2nd movie ost was meh, but the 1st movie title track « earth to Asgard » by Patrick Doyle was somewhat enjoyable, at least for me.

grunty

The original or the alternate from sessions? Then again, I can see you liking the original, lol.
I don't think I cared much about anything the last time I listened to Thor1. I don't remember anything about it rn.

Justisamuel

Haven't gone further than the original, does it change? Gotta admit, last time I listened to that track was more than 3 years ago according to my iTunes.

grunty

Last edited:

LianaIlia36

Come sweet death, second impact-Megumi Hayashibara (the title just got me so good, but the pace of the song is different than what the title would lead you to think heh)

Justisamuel

#52 Cinematic Songs, Vol. 7 / Tommee Profitt

#71 Primal Tribal / J2 (Jay Singh)

Justisamuel

#72 Attack On Titan The Final Season / Kohta Yamamoto, Hiroyuki Sawano
tenor.gif
AOTF-s1: expected him to milk his tracks again, but 8min though.
AOTF-s2: Oh yeah, the "Mombasa" copied-track (AoTs3-3spens/21石)... copied again
Does anyone know if he will make actual music for the second-part?

Kohta Yamamoto's part: man, on action tracks, this guy is trying to copy "Sawano"'s style. Embarrassing.
But at the same time he also made many relaxing and ambiant tracks, something Sawano sucks at. A few are quite good:

I'm more into the epic stuff so I will not rank it higher than the previous SNK OSTs, but paradoxically, this is IMHO the most achieved one lol. Even if it already sounds like 86 Kingdoms.
→ Kohta Yamamoto, a necessary add-on to soundtracks involving Sawano?

As for the orchestra concert in August, both of them will be on stage. Lucky fans 🙄

Last edited:

Justisamuel

#77 Shadows House / Kenichiro Suehiro
Came here as a "Girl's Last Tour" soundtrack enthusiast, but it was really different. Good job for this reason then.

An instrumental-only OP that is longer in the soundtrack than 1:30 in the video (short ver in above link). Yes...
Wondering why this OP is uploaded in the Aniplex youtube channel, and "starting the case: Rail Zeppelin" isn't.
"Rum" is my favorite track.

Nightmare

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki