What are you listening to right NOW?

Remember-Uru (I just discovered her, wow such a pretty and soothing voice. If I could sing as well as some of these singers... ugh. She did a song with Lisa, which is how I found her. Saikai. It's pretty good)

#4 Remember December / Songs To Your Eyes (Gabriel Oberg)
Capture.PNG

Fall On You-Kajiura (Man I want a whole Madalx ost special live show. I mean, I know it's not current, but it's such a great soundtrack, this song especially would be awesome live, and People are People, Saints, If I Die, Gazth-Sonika, the violin on this song though...)

Two Steps From Hell finally made "Future Guardian - Behind the scenes" real after 5 years. Probably Nick Phoenix's best track ever, such a breathtaking build starting at 2:31 ! I bought a ticket last year for their european tour which was postponed to spring 2021, but... I think it's not going to happen this year as well :( Gatherings being limited to 30 persons max in my country, how the hell would they increase it to 6000 in 4 months ?? lol

Last edited:
you too are human-Kajiura (this sounds like there could be a vocal version. Ooo I want Joelle to sing it! I love this song)

Kiro (Aimer): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzUbGHUhxPU

Brief Thoughts: Well, it’s better than I thought it was gonna be. Still not clicking with me yet, though. But I feel like it’s going to grow on me. And, if it doesn’t, then it’ll just be a six minute slog before Haru wa Yuku I suppose.

I’ve also been listening to ASCA’s new Album (Hyakki Yakou) and it disappointed me. Don’t get me wrong, I love her voice a lot, but so many of the tracks she gets are so . . . Boring. She’s much better with ballads. At least I liked three tracks, but I think ASCA’s music in general isn’t for me, with some notable exceptions.

#8 Party Fever Night!! / Asaka (from Yuru Camp S2△ OP single "Seize the Day")
this one is so hype, she's got such a strong voice

Majstång / Eri Sasaki (from Yuru Camp S2△ ED single "Haru no Tonari")
this will stick in my head for a while.

IWAKAKERU! -Sport Climbing Girls- soundtrack / Tsubasa Ito

Last edited:
For about two days now I have just been on a Zyrah Rose binge. I swear they just make me think, “if FictionJunction were European . . .”

Especially with this STRONG Game Of Thrones cover they did (THAT F*CKIN ENDING. . .) out of boredom I see they kind of sit (and stand) in, like, a reverse-FJ manner (YK/Joelle, Kaori/Keiko).

Zyrah Rose’s “The Children” cover

Last edited:
Back