What are you listening to right NOW?

I find very difficult to make compilations with "american" scores, mostly for all of these reasons you spoke about. AFAIK this website is the best place to learn more about composer credits or tracklist, but does anyone know a better place, some kind of VGMdb ?
http://www.hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=disco&id=1861
They updated that site to a new design/layout and holy fuck it's even uglier and literally unusable now.

Last edited:
Ughh... no search bar... the display is nice but it's very inconvenient. Please do not make the same with the holy CPM dudes.
The amount of flashy scrolling you need to do in this design.
The discography is unreadable with the covers and titles like they are.
So much clicking to get to a tracklist.
And then multiple windows with extra scrolling within (both vertical and horizontal).
I don't even. It's like it's the late 90s/early 2000s.

Sonic Savior / Antti Martikainen
Capture.PNG
I prefer his celtic genre with whistles, pipes, oboe... choirs & vocals, but overall a pretty good album.
> If you like insane electric guitar solos, and Yasuharu Takanashi's genre but much more heavy.
I admit, even I have a strong headache after listening to 3 tracks of this guy. One of my favorite artists tho.

Last edited:
Wonder Woman 1984 / Hans Zimmer
Sans titre 1.png
Pearl Harbor anyone ? The movie though... could have been a series episode... definitely not a proper follow-up to the first movie imo.
Expect a second album soon, as Hans unofficially told the community that he's in talk with Watertower Music.
Alright... just in time before witnessing Tom Holkenborg's take on The Snyder Cut... and Godzilla vs Kong <3

Last edited:
Wonder Woman 1984 / Hans Zimmer
Pearl Harbor anyone ? The movie though... could have been a series episode... definitely not a proper follow-up to the first movie imo.
Expect a second album soon, as Hans unofficially told the community that he's in talk with Watertower Music.
Alright... just in time before witnessing Tom Holkenborg's take on The Snyder Cut... and Godzilla vs Kong <3
Yeah the movie was kind of poop. Love Open Road though.

Oi @Justisamuel you're probably better versed in Balfe than I am.
Did he ever put out lossless versions of the unreleased The Crown tracks (or any other non-OST tracks) which are on his youtube (or website)? I know he shared his GITS masters.

Oi @Justisamuel you're probably better versed in Balfe than I am.
Did he ever put out lossless versions of the unreleased The Crown tracks (or any other non-OST tracks) which are on his youtube (or website)? I know he shared his GITS masters.
Good question. Those are "only" 4 tracks right? It appears not, nor did he share the files through the community. Gotta ask him some time ~
And yeah, Happy New Year Folks!

Back