What are you listening to right NOW?

One of the Record of Lodoss War OST's:
ロードス島戦記 −英雄騎士伝− オリジナル・サウンドトラック VOL.3

O Sole Mio - YouTube My fav :love::love:

Sadly Panorama didnt hook me like their previous main track cause of how they say Panorama lol. Still very very solid tracks
Agree. Yena's and Nako's verses are really good though. Not a fan of how they processed Yujin's voice in Panorama. Such a shame, she has such lovely tone.

My personal favorite is still sequence, even though it reminds me of an old song that i can't remember until now. O sole mio 2nd.

Now listening to sequence by Izone.

Listening to The Mandalorian S2 vol.2 soundtrack.
Something's off on S2 bgm compared to the first season and I can't pinpoint what... but I still like many-a-tracks.

Like I mentioned on my last Mando post, I still don't get why the second season OST is half the length of S1.
They averaged 8-9 tracks per episode on S1 soundtrack releases, on S2 it's 3-4.
????

I'm listening to Kaori's 'Alstroemeria' from her latest album, 'Flowers'. It's got a really nice hint of jazzy-ness to it.

Sheyta Synthesis Twelve-Kajiura (my favorite track from the new ost, so good and haunting I love it, she was my favorite character too from the newer seasons, other than Alice)

Paradox / Really Slow Motion x Instrumental Core

Instrumental Core is back with one of the loudest albums of 2020. Dubchestrals "Angels Among Demons", "Other Worlds" or "Existentia" are some of my all-time fav albums.

Official preview with a segment from "Disclosure"
My favorite, the epic dramatic "Angels Come"
Sans titre 1.png

Back