What are you listening to right NOW?

#11 Dimensions / Joseph William Morgan (Position Music)
Follow-up to "Awakening" (2017)
Capture.PNG

[/SPOILER="overview"]

#13 Wonder Woman 1984 Complete Soundtrack / Hans Zimmer
Capture.PNG
Recording sessions are very difficult to understand imo, but here's my analysis (haven't kept the other tracks) for anyone who cares:

03 Short Path: original segment, choir: WORTH
26 Invisible Plane: part of "Wish we had more time" + original segment in the 2nd half, "funny" to "dark"
33 Max Collecting More Wishes: extended version of "Anything you Want", ~1 min 30 added in the middle: WORTH
35 Max Visits The President: some Max theme + first half of "The White House"
39 Lights! Camera!: original segment, climatic: WORTH
41 Cheetah Fight: second part of "Radio Waves", starting directly with the "Is she with you?" part + 1 min soft ending
43 Beautiful Lies: softer version of "Beautiful Lie" from BvS without the DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN [...] part: WORTH
48 End Credits: "Themyscira" without the main theme cello intro part + 1 min 30 from "Wish We Had More Time"

Still need to confirm if these "original segments" are really new, and not already parts of other tracks (album / sketches). It seems like not, but...

Last edited:
@Justisamuel
I noticed they are listing a Kung Fu Panda 3 Complete Score bootleg at h-z.com. Have you seen a rip of that? (Obviously flacs preferrably but I'd take anything.)

@Justisamuel
I noticed they are listing a Kung Fu Panda 3 Complete Score bootleg at h-z.com. Have you seen a rip of that? (Obviously flacs preferrably but I'd take anything.)
No, haven't seen that for the 3rd movie...
Tbh I haven't checked for it much, but after a fast checking I didn't see anything on the group and some good websites :/
Someone asked for this on December 20 but didn't get a reply from the uploader... is it a recent entry ?
As you know, it would have been way easier to check the availability, source, entry date, release date, comments and so on on the old HZ page ^^'
I'm sorry I'm not much of a help...

Played through the Triangle Strategy demo. It was pretty fun but the music was the biggest surprise. Such a delight!

I'm sorry I'm not much of a help...
No probs. I've no idea how old that entry is, I probably even presumed h-z.com members are sharing stuff just between themselves (or worse, selling between themselves).

All of KFP getting official expanded releases with film versions is on my OST wishlist.

#18 Pacific Rim: The Black / Brandon Campbell
The first solo release from Djawadi's collaborator. I actually enjoyed the show.

Also found Juunshinki Pandora OST for the first time on the web after 2 years, didn't remember that the mecha-music was that enjoyable.

Back