• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

What are you listening to right NOW?

Hayden Kurosaki

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
“Everybody Wants To Rule The World” — Lorde. I forgot that Lorde had a fairly deep range, although it’s not necessarily robust. Her bottom harmony was touching an E3.
Before that:
•“Healing Winds” - Soulcalibur III OST
•“Possessed By Disease” - NieR: Automata OST
•“Respect Me” - Chiaki Ishikawa
•“Landscape” (IDK why I adore this song so much) - Chiaki Ishikawa

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Ice Cream-Saeko Chiba (I've been thinking about ice cream lately, even though it's been cold out lol and this song keeps popping my head, forgot that I really like the instrumentals, also the English lol wow)

Liana_Ilia

desolate landscape-Kajiura (everything about this song is haunting, the title, the tune, though repetitive, sends chills up my spine and i love it. One of my favorites from the series.)

The new Mamamoo song. Something about this song and the MV especially heavily reminds me of something Kalafina would do, idek why.
It's a decent song, but I'm not a huge fan of it. It is really cool that Moonbyul gets to sing though! I've always preferred the timbre of her voice when she sings rather than raps.
The only Mamamoo song I genuinely love and never get sick of is Aze Gag. This song is GOLD (even though I have no idea what's happening in the MV).

Liana_Ilia

Village on the Sand-Blackmore's Night (such a great band, my faves by them though are 25 years, health to the company and peasant's promise, oh locked within the crystal ball is awesome too. They are a Renaissance band and I wish they would come to our faire. Please check them out!)

sora

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
Mor Ardain, Roaming Wastes - Xenoblade 2 ost

I know a lot of people were excited for this ost because of Mitsuda, but Kenji Hiramatsu is the real star. Tracks like this and counterattack are among the most memorable in the game, and they really define the sound of Xenoblade Chronicles.

Liana_Ilia

Sakura Biyori-Mai Hoshimura (haven't heard this song in awhile, I rather like it. It has a nice melody, I would like to see Kalafina cover it, I think they would do a good job)