What are you listening to right NOW?

Maon Kurosaki x Gran Rodeo collaboration at Animax Musix 2016 Yokohama
cover of Kimi no Naka no Eiyuu / Minami Kuribayashi (Mobile Suit Gundam AGE ED)

Samples of Aimer's albums on itunes. I was surprised at how much Japanese music is on it. Now I have to show restraint in buying. lol It's hard to choose just one Aimer one though... :innocent:

After Eden album

I can see why this album wasn't so popular; much like fotw, there isn't a really strong musical sound connecting the album. Plus, Kajiura didn't bring anything new to the table, pretty much every song is derivative of a past work.

I'm still enjoying it though. Kugatsu, Sandpiper, Magnolia, In Your Eyes and Destination Unknown are all quite nice. Eden would be much more enjoyable if it was just a minute shorter.

Door-Kalafina Live in Chicago (wow... the echoing of the acoustics is pretty cool. Love this song and loved this live.)

the one that started my Kalafina journey, and so thankful for it and Yuki Kajiura for making this masterpiece: oblivious. I am so blessed with such awesome music, it really is my therapy, takes my mind off of everything while I'm listening. Thank you for the 9 years, Kala/YK, and hopefully many more!

double post because of this awesome song: Hokkyokusei - Polaris: (Simple Version)-Chiaki Ishikawa (now I want to hear the complicated vers. lol)

Inevitable Confliction from the Seinarukana OST.

Plays during the Overworld of one of the Worlds in the VN, and it really stays stuck in your head.

Back