What are you listening to right NOW?

Aimer - Us.

Legit best song of 2016. Everything about it is goddamn perfect, Aimer's vocals, the lyrics, TK's music and composition, just perfect. I have listened to this song more times in the last year than any other, and I'm still not even remotely tired of it.

aikoi from FJY live 2014
listened to this after so long - the drumming is so fucking ugly i cannot - this live version is somewhat more similar to the recording version (because yuuka in the recording version sounded so lazy lmao) but the 2009 live version has MUCH MORE energy and everyone looked like they're enjoying themselves back then.

I Can't Escape: Darkness OST. (An indie game)

The 1st floor theme to be specific, where it feels semi-peaceful at 1st. Before descending to the lower floors where you will get devoured by the darkness. :white:

Des'ree - Life

my aunts liked this song so much back then in the 90s and the radio here played it often. i really like the melody but idk that the lyrics were that bad lmao now listening it after so long i literally laughed at the 1st and 2nd verses - this is still a (questionably) good and enjoyable song

AI - story (cover version)
https://youtu.be/9JBIzFGy4EU

Can someone suggest me another Japanese songs that have relaxing mood and atmosphere like this?
It's kinda relaxing for me.
Sometimes I need to listen to this kind of song besides kalafina and Kajiura's work.

Kalafina - Hikari no Senritsu live from Red Moon Album LE DVD

seriously even though the ARENA live 2016 had strings, flute, and percussion, they're still nothing compared to this one.

Xenosaga III Soundtrack
Kajiura needs to stop composing for shitty anime and stop making generic OST's and go back to composing for games again, Xenosaga's soundtrack is soooo good my god
Imagine her composing for another Xeno game, or even Final Fantasy or something. It would be great. Sadly I doubt it'll ever happen, I'm pretty sure Xenosaga was a really rare thing for her.

I find it funny though that all of my all time favorite composers have worked on the Xeno franchise. There was Yasunori Mitsuda for Xenosaga I and Xenogears, Kajiura for Xenosaga II and III, Yoko Shinomura and ACE for Xenoblade, Hiroyuki Sawano for Xenoblade X, and now Mitsuda is back for Xenoblade 2. Really, the only one missing is Nobuo Uematsu lol

Back