Voldemort songs that you secretly enjoy?

Inner Universe doesn't contain any dialects :XD: Origa said that the producers asked her to sing slightly distorting words, kinda "melting" them.
BTW, as a matter of fact, Player is sung in a much clearer Russian.

Voldemort's work with Maaya Sakamoto is flawless (except maybe for those plagiarism accusations, but none of those songs were amongst my favorites anyway)

highly recommended:
Maaya Sakamoto - Shounen ALICE :nosebleed:

oooh........if only Yuki would work with Maaya. I'd die..... :sohappy:

She did compose the soundtrack for RO2! A shame the game never came out... but the soundtrack is amazing :)

lol...Ah...she's exactly VOLDERMORT in our world!! :XD: Since I've tried listening to some of her OST works and I think I didn't like it because they're kinda Jazz music that isn't what I love... :white: , and then I'm not pay much attention anymore that which song is her work :leaf: . So..I only chose from what everyone chose before in this topic... :innocent: .

I like Kiseki no Umi, Hemisphere, and The garden of everything (know these song coz I've many Maaya Sakamoto songs in my collection...)

It seems that she also worked for many songs of Maaya and Macross Fronteir... I also like Ame ga furu, Tune the Rainbow, gravity, Yoake no Kaze Kiki-Nagara, Hikari no Naka e, Ongaku, sung by Maaya, and Aimo, Ao no Ether, Lion, Seikan Hikou, Nothern Cross, Triangular, and Yousei in Macross Fronteir..., but I don't know these are her work or not....

However, my favourite Maaya's work are Hemisphere, Yoake no Kaze Kiki-Nagara, and The garden of everything...

It's just my own taste of music and I think it can't tell that who is the best composer... I think musical world doesn't have a specific criterion to decide that which composer is the best..., just enjoy with the songs that you love and feel that they're beautiful... that's all... :V: .

I like most of her work, especially the ones with Origa (she's one of my favorite singersl. Her work in AION made me drool).

Also I like "Here", with Maaya, and Strangers, from Wolf's Rain.. and some others i can't remember the title to..

Also...Voldermort? Does that make us Death Eaters?

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
I think musical world doesn't have a specific criterion to decide that which composer is the best..., just enjoy with the songs that you love and feel that they're beautiful... that's all... :V: .

That's exactly how I feel. Voldemort and Yuki both produce great music, and I hate it when people compare them :blood:

Chibi-Chibi said:
Yup i still remember .. what was it one track with Cats (Mars Cats?) that i really love XD

That would be Cats on Mars

Re:

ZERO said:
highly recommended:
Maaya Sakamoto - Shounen ALICE :nosebleed:

THIIIISSSSSS. Basically a lot of the stuff she's done with Maaya is really good.

Oh, I love she-who-must-not-be-named (hehehe) in general. I don't care for the constant internet rivalry, especially since they both have different styles and they each do what they do well. "Voldemort" has a bit more variety of styles in general, but I'm a big fan of Yuki's style :3

IMHO "Tell me what the rain knows" is the greatest of all Vold/Maaya collaborations. :shy:
I don't like it either, when people start arguing who is better. IMO they're on about the same level when it comes to composing. The difference is that Yoko uses genres separately, one by one, while Yuki has created a certain genre mix which is now considered her trademark. :sparkleguy: But they're both in the league which I respect most - composers who create music beyond genre limitations, embracing music heritage in whole.

i was just introduced to "aimo" today from macross frontier
I also like this song and I don't know it's also her work... :...: , but in this song..it seems that I'm engrossed with the vocalist's voice more than the melody..., but I think Aimo is the best one in this Macross Zero series... :XD: .

BWAHAHAH Voldemort XDD

I like her collabs with Maaya and Origa. I don't listen much of her other works, and I think she's also a really good composer, although if I have to choose then I'll choose Kajiura, of course X3

Well, since I recorded the Voldemort song "Gravity," I am definitely guilty of betraying Kajiura-dono... I will make it up to her by making a nice album ^_^.

I enjoy her Macross Frontier songs (especially Sheryl's, as well as the BGM 'Prologue F') and the collabs with Origa in GitS:SAC. :dote:

Back