Voldemort songs that you secretly enjoy?

Who is that Voldemort?? The bad guy from Harry Potter? His singing should be sucking if its him, especially after the 4th book/movie where he becomes serpent sssssSsSsSsSSsssss (i hope that this isnt a spoiler ^^; since everyone has read the books or watched the movies)

She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (try to imagine who is this person in the Kajiurean world)

george, you've won 1 year of bad luck just for invoke her. :XD:

I like "Adieu" (by Emily Bindiger) and Yakusoku wa Iranai :love: :love: . I've listened to "Song to Fly" and i didn't like it.

ROFLLL george BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xDXDXD
haha I love the topic name xD at first I haven't understood it...

I like lots (for not saying all) of Akino Arai and Maaya sakamoto's songs composed by you-know-who

wheee midori is singing Sora's Folktale xD
love that sonng >_<

LOL noo xD the artist of Sora's Folktale ! >_< it's midori xD

rofl yoko kanno=voldemort XD
I didn't understand at first too >_>
I love many of her musics, but right now, these are the ones i'm thinking about:
Didn't it rain, from Arjuna (omg so beautiful... i'm almost on the verge of tears every time i listen to it)
Kiseki no umi, from Lodoss TV
Dance of curse, from Escaflowne
Rokki-wa doko, from GITS SAC
and much more actually, but it would be too long to make a list, here's just a sample.

"Voldemort", he he he. But why must she not be named here?

She's personally one of my favourite composers (not as great as Yuki-sama though) but has created some of my favourite songs of all time. However, she doesn't seem to be as consistent as Yuki. There always seem to be a couple of stinkers on some of her OSTs which I can't say is the case for Yuki.

Hahaha

I hated Yoko Kanno too...
but now I like her. Still I don't collect all her songs just like Yuki though...

I like her song on Wolf's Rain, Arjuna, Ragnarok 2, Song of Fly (expecially Atomic Birds), Ghost in the shell (especially Christmast on silent forest)

Others are... hm... just not my type.

I just love the music she made for Cowboy Bebop. The Seatbelts band just rocks - and even more so live! :bow:

And the most beautiful piece from the anime might be the song Green Bird. Pure beauty.
A choir in my town wanted to do this song at their Christmas performance... and it was terrific how they were trying to figure out the lyrics... :XD:

aaaah stop name herrrr >_____< youuu knooowwww this is a yuki-fansite, we are not supposed to like yuki's "rival" x_x

ehhh nitrus, have you got a recording ? they know japanese music in your town ??? 0__0

I don't consider them like rivals, they're just different. I love both of their musics, even if i prefer Kajiura :love:

they're probably not rivals IRL, but on the internet people consider them rivals and the voldemort fans are so mean to yuki T______T;;

e.g. "Answerman"
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2007-12-07

i don't know if it was influenced by him, but you-know-who also "won" the yuki vs ..her... battle poll on ANN :twitch:

do you think it has something to do with the dark lord's animes being better in other areas other than music, and people associate with them?

I don't think that two musicians whose music is -somewhat- similar should be considered "rivals", quite to the contrary, IMHO it's very rude of you guys to dub a great composer who put so much work into her music a Dark lord or something... :?

@Zuiyon: LOL, well, some know some bits & pieces thanks to geeks like me... 8)
Unfortunately, no, I don't have a recording... :(
But next time I hear someone ventures something like that, I promise I'll get it recorded! :wink:

Back