• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Updates to the interviews page

It's been forever since I've been on here and I have new stuff I can add. Note you can also find these in the database link below. Just click the image in my signature. You can find there a bunch of pamphlets, including almost every single FictionJunction newsletter to date. I now have every single one. It's just getting off my butt and scanning 1-4. I'm also a member of FictionJunction Station, so while I won't provide the Japanese text to some of her posts publicly, if someone wants to translate a few, I'm happy to send that person the text. One seems to go into detail on how she went about some of her latest work and the recording process.

I decided to repost the following on my minds account as it's less of a load time than tumblr.
https://www.minds.com/MistressOfTheObvious

Kalafina interviews:
Anican R 126
Tsutaya Animation 9
Tsutaya Animation 10

note these ones I found and did not scan myself:
B-Pass May 2017
B-Pass Septermber 2017
Madoka Magica: You Are Not Alone Guidebook
Newtype April 2012
Weekly Playboy 10 February 2015 (includes link to a translation provided by kuroiyuki88) - warning adult

FictionJunction and Yuki Kajiura (found):
Madoka Magica: You Are Not alone Guidebook (again)
Mai Hime Visual Collection Artbook
Newtype March 2009

Added some more. Some I know you already have. Apologies for the double post, my logic was that those were internet interviews and these are paper ones. The following are all ones I found and did not scan myself.

Kalafina:
Anican Free 69
Kera Archive (just contains Kalafina interviews and articles - mostly small interviews)
Megami Magazine with a rough translation from a Madoka Magica site (partnered with a FictionJunction interview - it's the one Aki saved linking my Tumblr page)
Weekly Spa September 13 2016 - warning adult

FictionJunction:
Unknown (along with Megami Magazine - see Kalafina)

Kaori Oda:
Anican R Music 5 (along with Yuki Kajiura and Revo's interview regarding Dream Port)

Yuuka Nanri:
Anican Free 69 (see Kalafina)

Yuki Kajiura:
Anican R Music 5
Kirara Magica
Otona Anime 20
Newtype from 2004
Unknown

Also on my Minds account is FictionJunction Extra, Salon de Horizon 13 (recap of Dream Port), and Lisani! Live 2011 with Kalafina and Yuuka Nanri, which I scanned. I'll go through all my stuff and see what has interviews. Just about every FictionJunction newsletter has an interview and a lot of the pamphlets as well.

VyseLegendaire

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
You literally posted more the second I was about to say "thanks, I downloaded all of it!" Damn YK looks so young on the cover of Anican R Music 5.

Also I can be wrong but your 'Newtype Archive' link was taken down

Last edited:
No. It's still there. I had to change the link for the Kera archive since I updated that one. I wasn't aware of Newtype March 2009's error. I fixed the link now. Thanks.

Sorry I've been gone for a long time. It's been an unusually cold and wet winter and spring, leaving me wracked with migraines. I haven't even partaken much in the discord lately because of it. Anyway, finally updated my site. Here's the link: https://www.minds.com/MistressOfTheObvious

Found Scans:
Super Decryption Madoka Magica
Otona Anime Volume 20
Madoka Magica: Only You
Madoka Magica: With You
Madoka Magica Rebellion: Limited Edition Exhibition Booklet
Madoka Magica Movie 2 Brochure

The Madoka Magica fandom is good about scanning things.

My Scans:
FictionJunction Station 00
FictionJunction Club Volume 36 (a simple repost to my Minds account)
FictionJunction Club Volume 35 (a simple repost to my Minds account)

Related but with no Yuki Kajiura or Kalafina interviews:
Kalafina Live The Best 2015 "Red Day" & "Blue Day" Live Photo Book (just pretty photos here)
Harmony Volume 4 (this is after the breakup with just Hikaru and Wakana - this is also a repost to the Minds account)
Harmony Volume 6 (this is just Wakana)

Unrelated:
V!nyl Syndicate: Sex Pot Revenge October 12 2010 Volume 21 (came in a lot with the V!nyl Syndicate issue of Kalafina - also a repost to the Minds account)

Feel free to click my signature for other downloads.