The Yuki Kajiura Anime & Game Music Guide

George1234-san: I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you are trying to say in this post. I watched the OVAs too and I loved the music.
I posted these questions elsewhere as well. If you don't mind, could you tell me about the following.
1. Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations (OVA) ep. 1 -the music at the end of first episode starts at around 21.00
2. Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations (OVA) ep. 3 -the music starts at 18.04
3. Tsubasa Shunraiki ep. 1 at around 20.10- Fai says “hurry he’s going to die” in the scene when he’s talking to Princess Tomoyo
Also, the Pandora Hearts OST, who does the vocals? In "A shadow" for example, who is the lady singing?
Thanks once again.

Forget that, the important post was below that, here https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/the-yuki-kajiura-anime-music-guide.2994/page-2#post-257094 where I have all the rips from the OVAs
1. Its unreleased track, included in my rips
2. its called " hear our prayer" its in the first soundtrack, so you should know it
3. I havent watched Shunraiki, but I heard that that it had no new musics, so it shound be one from the soundtracks (why dont you just download the osts ?)

She's named Yuriko Kaida, and she's working with Kajiura since before Noir

This is all very impressive categorizing, kudos to you for organizing like this. I've been rewatching through TRC and I'm on the last leg of the second series, I've noticed this time around there are a lot of edits and variations on the track made by the sound department. SO maybe it's my imagination but it seems Victor produced OST albums tend to be more of the direct studio recordings but the series score can vary quite a bit while Sony/Aniplex scores/OST albums tend to match more inline to how the music is presented on screen

Then again it really could just come down to the sound director and chief director of a project so maybe Toru Nakano (sound/musical director for TRC and .hack//SIGN in particular) really likes to edit and play around with the score music.

Forget that, the important post was below that, here https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/the-yuki-kajiura-anime-music-guide.2994/page-2#post-257094 where I have all the rips from the OVAs
1. Its unreleased track, included in my rips
2. its called " hear our prayer" its in the first soundtrack, so you should know it
3. I havent watched Shunraiki, but I heard that that it had no new musics, so it shound be one from the soundtracks (why dont you just download the osts ?)

She's named Yuriko Kaida, and she's working with Kajiura since before Noir
George1234-san: I'm sorry. I thought the soundtracks from the OVAs would be different from the original show.

The soundtrack from the second set of the OVAs was "Fatigue" (just in case anyone was wondering).

Are there any more rips/unreleased tracks since this discussion happened? Just to recap, this thread contains the following:

Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations:

Bump!

I revive this thread because I ripped all unreleased/different stuff from the Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OVAs, and I share them here. I followed the lists I had made long ago before this post. (but fixed them a bit). If I have any mistake, dont hesitate to tell me ^^

Link: :whip:

Pandora Hearts:

List above updated

2009 Pandora Hearts

Hokuto no Ken:

^ I do :)

I also have rishi's rips of the Hokuto no Ken OVAs (Toki den, Zero den)

Concerning the alternate edits dont you think that its kinda strange that since Yuki moved to Sony, the shows stopped having them but they instead use the osts as they are ? Is that lazy work from the studio's side or something else ?

btw here you go

El Cazador de la Bruja:

A link to the unreleased Eri song;

oh someone, i beg you to tell me what tittle is this BGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD9_MnKK7iU
the one when real syaoran awaken.

There is the following link to the unreleased Eri song that george1234 converted but it no longer works:

*major bump*

Sorry to bump this up from the graveyard but I converted to MP3 version the passage of the episode tha has the unreleased Eri Itou song from Tokyo Revelations, and thanks to audacity I got a half karaoke version, with all the seiyuu dialogues removed and most of Eri still sounding, unfortunately some instruments were removed too. here it is, I also include the non processed version, for those that can do a better job than me (e.g: grunty) check here too viewtopic.php?p=188700#p188700 http://www.mediafire.com/?x9edm94rqfwutp6 :sohappy: :sohappy:

And recently george also posted a link in the SOA thread for an unreleased Remi song (is this moon and shadow?)

i have it here. That track first appeared on Extra Edition, which was before SAO 2.

Can I turn this "ripped Kajiura song collection" topic into a new thread, or has this topic already been made into a thread? I know there's a page for it on the main site, but these links are not included, presumably because doing this is illegal? lol. Well it's illegal to not have as much Kajiura as possible to my laws, so please, post more rips I'm begging you

hmm. I think some of the tsubasa rips I have are different (well, some are the same but they're easier to listen to). They're ripped from the English dub :tea:
There is the following link to the unreleased Eri song that george1234 converted but it no longer works:
@george1234 do you still have this? is it this song?

And recently george also posted a link in the SOA thread for an unreleased Remi song (is this moon and shadow?)
we assume so.
george posted other rips while SAO was still airing. They should be in the SAO thread too

other unreleased stuff I've accumulated:
-Madlax
-Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra
-Xenosaga: A Missing Year
-sekai satoyama kikou (here and here) (the finnish ones are probably arrangements, maybe not even arranged by Kajiura, but I still like listening to them)
-in the garden of sinners Fion ver.
-Hanako to Anne (but I need to go through and compare to the OSTs)
-pmmm rebellion
-sis puella magica instrumental

there were some tracks from Noir that I've been wanting to rip but haven't found the time as of yet

There were unreleased tracks in NOIR other than salva nos/canta per me/lullaby instrumentals and salva nos/canta per me/secret game acappellas?

PS. Oh wow, it's been almost 4 years that I've started procrastinating on Tsubasa, w.

There were unreleased tracks in NOIR other than salva nos/canta per me/lullaby instrumentals and salva nos/canta per me/secret game acappellas?
I think there were just alternate versions

Hurr. Perhaps. Last time I watched NOIR, I really thought it had a complete release (while at least a third of the released stuff wasn't used in the show at all, lol). But I'm really only well versed in MADLAX, indeed.

PS. I'm copying my Tsubasa work files back to my HDD so that's progress, lol.
PS2. Jssfknchrst. I forgot how terrible BeeTrain audio editing was... yegads...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aki
PS. Oh wow, it's been almost 4 years that I've started procrastinating on Tsubasa, w.

You betta start working on that. I spent too much time rewatching that poop! (Well, I actually just skipped through scenes searching for music, but I still had to suffer through some dialogue!)

I'm trying, really, but it's so badddd - both the audio editing by BeeTrain and the mixing by Funmimation. :((((((((((( But I'm trying........ hopefully something comes out of it by the end of September.

Edit: This mortal kombat music in S2, I cant... lol.
Edit: Kay, done ripping. Hopefully I sort all the files by the end of the week, and have something to share by the end of September. The Funi mix really loves reverbation on everything though so don't expect anything to sound good...

Edit: Kay, done ripping. Hopefully I sort all the files by the end of the week, and have something to share by the end of September. The Funi mix really loves reverbation on everything though so don't expect anything to sound good...
:chuu:

hmm. I think some of the tsubasa rips I have are different (well, some are the same but they're easier to listen to). They're ripped from the English dub :tea:
ah, this is where those came from: https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/tsubasa-tokyo-revelations.1785/page-2#post-189084

There are 2 tracks unreleased from .hack//SIGN that i would absolutely love a rip of:

One is the flute version of "The World" that played in episode 15 of .hack//SIGN "Depth." Link here -- it's a 10:05

And the second is this awesome sax song that played in episode 21 "phantom." Link here -- it's at 8:20

I don't know how ripping works, but if anyone will willing to provide me a link to a good ripping tutorial I can give it a shot. I have the .hack//SIGN DVD and there is an "Isolated Score" option on each DVD -- i don't know how ripping works but I'd assume it must be easier if there's an isolated score with no dialogue. Any suggestions??

other unreleased stuff I've accumulated:
-Madlax
-Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra
-Xenosaga: A Missing Year
-sekai satoyama kikou (here and here) (the finnish ones are probably arrangements, maybe not even arranged by Kajiura, but I still like listening to them)
-in the garden of sinners Fion ver.
-Hanako to Anne (but I need to go through and compare to the OSTs)
-pmmm rebellion
-sis puella magica instrumental

there were some tracks from Noir that I've been wanting to rip but haven't found the time as of yet

Are you able to provide any links to these rips? I'd particularly like to hear the Madlax ones, if you are able to share

If you have DVDDecrypter you could get the AC3 files. I didn't even know there was an Isolated score on .hack SIGN DVDs. The only other anime I know had an isolated score was Arjuna.

Edit: Oh I found them, gimme a moment. This is great. If only they did this for MADLAX... (Sorry I'm always bringing this up. ;P)
Edit2: Darn, only 192kbps. Guess it's better than nothing.
Edit4: @TRal55 /?pp99g67jwg3f5o0 (has the original ac3 and fast-amplified mp3 transcodes for those two tracks, the pause in The World is in that episode). Not gonna lie - this isolated score is kind of awesome, I have no idea how I never knew this existed. Thanks for mentioning this. If noone else goes through it I will after I'm done with Tsubasa.

As for MADLAX it's in the second post in this thread. Just copy the /? numbers and add those after mediafire.com. There's nothing better because there's no Isolated Score, and Funimation's 6channel mix is utter shite.

If you have DVDDecrypter you could get the AC3 files. I didn't even know there was an Isolated score on .hack SIGN DVDs. The only other anime I know had an isolated score was Arjuna.

Edit: Oh I found them, gimme a moment. This is great. If only they did this for MADLAX... (Sorry I'm always bringing this up. ;P)
Edit2: Darn, only 192kbps. Guess it's better than nothing.
Edit4: @TRal55 /?pp99g67jwg3f5o0 (has the original ac3 and fast-amplified mp3 transcodes for those two tracks, the pause in The World is in that episode). Not gonna lie - this isolated score is kind of awesome, I have no idea how I never knew this existed. Thanks for mentioning this. If noone else goes through it I will after I'm done with Tsubasa.

As for MADLAX it's in the second post in this thread. Just copy the /? numbers and add those after mediafire.com. There's nothing better because there's no Isolated Score, and Funimation's 6channel mix is utter shite.
Wow thank you! I am jamming out to those right now. OMG that sax song seriously kicks ass!! When I get some free time (ha) in the coming weeks, I will try to use that program to get more from the .hack DVDs. There is another time that version of "the world" plays and I dont think it has that awkward pause, and there are some other really great mixes like fake wings, the world, and aura acappella, and grandpa's violin without the piano, etc. This is great thank you!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: anyone know any good programs that I can use to edit songs' volumes? these rips' volumes change throughout, I'd love to be able to edit them so they stay consistent

I have those dvd files now so I can do it. It will be a pleasure to work with (both in littleeffortrequired and cleanresults) after the crapola that is Tsubasa.

I have taken the 2 .hack//SIGN unreleased songs that grunty ripped today and did my best to normalize the volume using Audacity. I'm an amateur at this, but they sound pretty good to my untrained ear. They can be found at the following mediafire links:

• the world strings ver: /listen/b6f973ngvojy3mu/the_world_strings_ver..wav
  • the world strings ver, no intro: /listen/ic8ykqv2lurdpdx/the_world_strings_ver._no_intro.wav
  • sax song from "Phantom" episode: /listen/xox3e8j6954ggjn/sax_track_from_Phantom.wav

Back