Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations

M

mi_feng

I know that this isn't new or anything... but I was just watching the OVA again (the last time I watched it was over a year ago, haha), and it just makes me want the music more and more. :uh..:

I can only hope that they'll be released SOMETIME in the future...

Though the chances are unlikely. :cry:

Oh, well.

I JUST HAD TO SHARE.

What are your thoughts on this? :/

its a really nice song ;_;
maybe one day they will perform it live
and it will make it onto a DVD >_>

The only chance it gets released IMHO is either through a live release, or if they make a bonus "best of OST" CD included with a Japanese Blu-Ray(or whatever comes after Blu-Ray) box. Though I'm not sure if Tsubasa Chronicles animu/OAD was ever that popular to get a box.

Three? :confu: Apart from the breakfree track, I remember its slower variation in the second episode, but I must have missed the third track... was it a variation, too?
Or do you mean the variation of A Song of Storm and Fire from the same episode?

Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

I shouldn't have watched TTR again.
Now, I want the unreleased tracks even more. :cry:

*major bump*

Sorry to bump this up from the graveyard but I converted to MP3 version the passage of the episode tha has the unreleased Eri Itou song from Tokyo Revelations, and thanks to audacity I got a half karaoke version, with all the seiyuu dialogues removed and most of Eri still sounding, unfortunately some instruments were removed too. here it is, I also include the non processed version, for those that can do a better job than me (e.g: grunty) check here too viewtopic.php?p=188700#p188700 http://www.mediafire.com/?x9edm94rqfwutp6 :sohappy: :sohappy:

Back