The ridiculously random postings thread!

^That is how my brother looked today after coming inside, his hair was all over the place even though he does not have much. Also Lindsey Stirling's hair is like that and was very poofy at the concert.

^aw lol :XD:
Well, I like windhairs (depends on which) and I was very much satisfied for this is one of the best ones I had so far..
Windhair :sohappy:
And when I put my hat on I looked a bit like a shorter-haired version of Verts avatar x) [edit] and it was a bit more windish :XD:

^ A million of spambots :uh..:
Today too...someone should do smth about it.. :uh..:

@Megy, I would ban the ones on the birthday list, but there isn't a normal member with a birthday today, so I didn't bother deleting them.
:sparkleguy:

Also, when there is a spam post you can press the "!" button at the bottom right corner of the post to report the post. It makes it easier for moderators to find, and get rid of spambots.

:uh..: :uh..:

@Eddie-kun, ok, Ill do it ^^

I transferred photos of my windhair on my computer, jeez, I didnt know it looked that good. My friend commented that too

/me becomes vainglorious

Oh how I love chocolate. Got some Dove chocolate today. Yum! And chocolate chip muffins, which are awesome. I love pretty much all kinds, except dark, and semisweet I don't care for much.

I just saw the PV for Kalafina's Yume no Daichi....
May I be blunt? what the hell is this? :stupidtable:
Is it just me, or have Music Videos been really low budgeted lately :glower:
This was poorly thought up
And to be honest, That was not what I envisioned from the song.
Final note: Sony, Get cho head outta yo ass :anger:

Imma gonna have nightmares tonight :uh..:

Given up on actually having a PLOT PV. :uh..:

But I would like it if the PVs were HnS or TTB type again. :XD:

Thinking about Kalafina PVs...

Is it possible to get Yuki as cameo for at least one PV? :shy:

Then I won't mind them just sitting around and looking pretty. :XD:

last night I watched the vol.2 dvd :sohappy: I think vol.2 and vol.9 are my favourites out of the dvd-released ones

Back