The ridiculously random postings thread!

^never ate it :confu:
Sounds interesting thou x)

My hands are so frozen Im surprised I can type :XD:
Im typing much slower than usual thou x)
And the rest of me is starting to get frozen.
Its spring, I want warm weather :wai:

Omg its snowing outside. And not just a little, its a true snow :omg:
My friend cannot believe it whole day :XD:

^Does it not snow much where you are? (Sorry I forget) it's still snowing here, and it's the end of March already! I am getting tired of it, yet I don't like the hot either. lol And yes, the cinnamon bread is amazing, if you get the right kind. Pepperidge Farm makes great bread.

Liana_Ilia said:
^Does it not snow much where you are? (Sorry I forget)
Naw, its ok. Well it doeas at winter but not like all the time. It does....moderately :XD:
But its the end of march and around springtime and it should start being warmer. And crazy sudden weather changes happened much lately. The climate here totally went crazy :uh..:

Anyway, I bumped into the light pole today :XD:
My friend was walking right in front of me and he dodged it at the last moment thus leaving me no choice...interesting :XD:

Cerise said:
^ I imagine it more like:

Wakana: :omg: Sharks! In Australia! Must leave immediately! :stars: *runs for plane without a second thought* :sohappy:

Hikaru: Have fun, Waka-chan! :bye: I'll sleep til you get back :tea: :nophoto:

Keiko: :omgz: *imagining her soft dango-faced waifu swimming happily into a shark's mouth* :omg: I must protect her! :glower: Come, Hikalu! *grabs sleeping Hiichan and flees* :cry:

:ohoho:

8594408756_bd0a997a74_z.jpg

So, like, this is what I was doing last night instead of studying for my maths test! :ohoho:

lol That made my day. I can imagine Wakana swimming with the sharks (since they don't attack people out of the blue anyways) or being in one of those cages with them and having those eyes.

Lol, I gave my friend one Kalafina interview to see. And he said..."Wow, this Keiko is dreadful!"
I was like 'loool why?'
And he said 'I cant translate one sentence because it doesnt make sense!'
My my, Keiko.... :XD:

^She does speak very quietly, like I do at first, but even more so. It is hard to listen, but her singing is very distinct and clear. strange.

^ Yeah, thats true too. But this was text interview x)
He said she 'complicates much'
Actually that he gets what she wants to say but its hard to translate it in english..
lol :XD:

^ I wonder if Chiaki-san has met Avril Lavigne, since she work a jacket with "Avril" on it at Animelo Summer Live 2006.

Back