The ridiculously random postings thread!

Re: Re:

MegyTomitatsu said:
casarina26 said:
MegyTomitatsu said:
Wanna join? :innocent:

:confu: eh? OH! Sure! /me hugs :sohappy:

actually I was talking about 2 young girls I saw hugging each other...so sweet! :dote:
Ou. Oh well :XD:

/me hugs Casa-chan..and Cerise-chan :XD:
Is it so uncommon for you to see girls hugging? :confu:
I hug my friends all the time x)

Well, my friends do it infrequently like when we have our convocation, things we get excited about, and when we get really down...but I saw this pair of young girls and they're like "Big sis!" "Little sis!" and then they run and hug each other like they separated for eternity... :XD:

^ Aw, thats so sweet :shy:

Well, we do it on those occasions too, but we oftenly use hugs as our greets. Like on meeting and parting, its become so common to me :)

it's been exactly a year since when I joined CPM :omgz:
time has flown by...
kore kara yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

^It will be 4 years for me in July. Wow, time really does fly. heh have so many wonderful memories with everyone here. Hope I get to meet more of you in May! So excited!

Hmm, I will hit one year in July as well. :XD:

1) Growing addicted to Hanataba.

2) Been meaning to start a story in fictionpress for a while now yet can't put stories down to paper. Sigh. :uh..:

I find it funny that The Afters have a song titled in my eyes, and Kala has in your eyes. Maybe they sound similar? Will have to find out soon.

huuaaaaa long time not checked CPM .__.
and i just listened to the whole Kalafina's Consolation album songs this night. i had downloaded them since loong time ago but waiting time for being in mood to listen to new songs.... hhh *sigh*

and, and, AND!
few days ago i watched Kara no Kyoukai for my first time. Shikiiiii~ i love her so much! my favorite character and i also cried a lot for her when i watched the 7th episode!
... i was thinking that Kokutou really died, so i cried a lot. i didn't think that Kara no Kyoukai has such a 'romantic' ending. oooh :uh..:

World-Peace-harry-potter-vs-twilight-20322643-500-333.jpg

:TdT: sigh.

:confu:
Idont see the image x)

Woah, another snake exhibition? :stars:
This month is fecund for my herperic delights :sohappy:
To think of it, I heavent been on outfield work for a long time...should apply a bit this year since a season is finally starting :plot:

^Maybe Keiko will be there to see the albino snakes. heh

Also I get excited over the littlest things. Like today my hand cream is coming in the mail. I love getting packages. hehe

Um...did something weird happen to the forums...? :confu: Is it just me or was there a sudden explosion of weird topics/reallly reallly old topics suddenly revived? :omg: :confu: *is confused*

^ I hated seeing the flood of spam, so after reporting it I read through the old threads on "general and spam" and wrote replies to some of them, to force the spam off the first page.

Lol Liana :XD:

We were talking about all nighters some time ago?
So my friend bought an apartment and yesterday invited my and other friend to show it and celebrate a bit. I took car cos I figured wed probably be returning in late hours so I dont have to whack my head on thinking about public transport..good thing I did it. But maybe unnecessary...since I didnt really think it would be around 7 am :desksweat: :XD:

Back