The ridiculously random postings thread!

"Puella Magi Madoka Magica? Eeee, sounds too fluffy for me"

"Weelll, it has Shinbo, it has THE Gen Urobuchi, it has Yuki. Just try it."

"Eeeee, sounds too scary for me now."

:ayashii:

Yesterday i was driving for the first time after like...more than two months...I almost killed us only once...rain and vet roads are to blame :XD:
No no, Im a good driver, just need to come back a little :XD:

Wakana's on the calendar for April! But the look on her face makes her look terrified of something, and kind of terrifying at the same time. heh Also Hikaru is on May, my birth month. :dote:

Wakana is a successful 27 – year old Japanese soprano singer. However there is something different about her. She has been obsessed with sharks since her early childhood.
After she befriended an Activist from Australia named Cerise, her devotion for sharks grew stronger and stronger. Wakana preferred more and more to travel the oceans with her new Australian friends and neglected her work with her band Kalafina, which made her bandmates Hikaru and Keiko very sad and angry. The peak was reached when Wakana didn't show up for the making of Kalafina's new PV because she was out with Cerise on their boat in the Great Barrer Reef. Wakana's producer Yuki was so mad about Wakana being so much out of control, that she decided to replace her temporarily with a singer called Remi.
Angry with herself and sad because she disappointed her friends, Wakana and Cerise had a very violent argument out on the sea and Wakana fell over board, hitting her head severely.
Like a miracle, Wakana survived her encounter with dozens of great white sharks without one single bruise or scratch.
However she claimed it was the great Megalodon himself who saved her. Shaking their heads in disbelief, her doctors decided to send Wakana to a mental asylum since her love for sharks now finally went out of control. Panicking, Cerise called her friends Varete the witch from Romania and Nyannika, no Bakaneko, the cat tamer from Germany, knowing that these are the only people who could help Wakana in her current situation.
When asking the runes, Varete and Nyannika saw only one way to save Wakana – she must become a mermaid and marry the great Megalodon to prove he exists and she was not loosing her mind.
Wakana agreed and made a contract with QB.
Will she find the Megalodon? And if, will he return her feelings and grant her wish?

A slightly different romance with much action, thrill, humor and Music.

Jurassic Shark – the new Movie with friendly support of Kalafina/FJ/YK/SH

Hahahahahaha, that was great, Varete, Nyan :bow:
I thank you for cheering me up in this hard time :bow:

Yesterday when I was talking to my friend, I said her that today Im really gonna be depressed, she asked me why and when I said Im gonna tell her about it, she asked me: 'What, did Keiko get engaged?'
I was like, lol, what the...? :XD:
That surely was a good one :XD:

Re:

MegyTomitatsu said:
Wanna join? :innocent:

:confu: eh? OH! Sure! /me hugs :sohappy:

actually I was talking about 2 young girls I saw hugging each other...so sweet! :dote:

So I was thinking during clinical today, that it would be funny if a doctor wrote for an order: Give patient chocolate (or chlt for abbreviation) stat. lol If I ever become a doctor I will write that order, since chocolate makes everyone feel better, or it should.

Re: Re:

^ nice work! :sparkleguy:
Ive heard there is a site where you upload photos and if some magazine wants to borrow it, they pay you for it. I dont know what site it is thou :spotlight:

casarina26 said:
MegyTomitatsu said:
Wanna join? :innocent:

:confu: eh? OH! Sure! /me hugs :sohappy:

actually I was talking about 2 young girls I saw hugging each other...so sweet! :dote:
Ou. Oh well :XD:

/me hugs Casa-chan..and Cerise-chan :XD:
Is it so uncommon for you to see girls hugging? :confu:
I hug my friends all the time x)

Back