The ridiculously random postings thread!

I went to google images and typed Kalafina... They've quite a lot down there to choose from... :shy:

They do. Other Kalafina and Yuki related forums and websites, like baidu, personal blogs, etc also have a whole treasure trove of Kalafina/FJ pics. Can try those as well.

Aki: And your Hikaru...looks so sweet and so cute in your siggy... :dote:

Hikaru is always sweet and cute! :dote:

Yesterday it was snowing all evening and and fell down a fair share and this morning and all day was warm and half already melted. Mother Nature ignores my wish :uh..: :cry:

feli tried to draw Keiko, but failed :uh..: the paper's life ended in trashbox :uh..:

feli tried to draw Luna then.... a bit failed but not as fail as Keechan one.

why can't feli's fingers draw Keiko as well?? :knife:

^Keep trying! Ganbatte!

I was thinking about my jelly bellies during class and cadbury mini eggs (yes, I love candy) and all I could think about then was the Swordland song, because of the fan lyrics. :ohoho:

xD

I started watching vol.9... then I finished writing a random fic and imagining Yuki and the utahimes like a Mafia family (KHR style)
I don't know what I'm doing with my life :uh..:

Ehhm... actually was only about Keiko and Wakana (and what I think about Wakana performance in vol.9, and how I think Keiko was trying yo support her in Parallel Hearts I can't help, I ship them even if I don't want OTL )
And my english isn't enough to translate that attempt of fic. And actually, my writing skills are very poor :uh..: Sorry

Been listening to Nano's new album "N" that was released today :sohappy:

IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg:

Uploading a video with the full album on it on vimeo :plot:

Haha, Sei-chan, Casarina-chan :XD:
That somehow starts to remind me of me :uh..:

I applied for my professional exam the other day.That looked like...
Apply guy: So when do you want to go on the exam?
Me: The sooner, the better!
Apply guy: You want to go tomorrow? :innocent:
Me: Ehehehehe.... :plz: :swt: (imagine the mixture of those two onions)
Apply guy: How about next month?
Me: Yes, please! :...:

Well, I started studying a bit but now I really need to cling onto it. Hope it will pass on well :uh..:

Mum burnt a kettle...

That's the 2nd time in the year...

Luckily brother was home and managed to stop it from becoming full blaze...

If she's home alone... :swt: :swt:

A string on my guitar snapped, I need to change it....for two weeks now :uh..:

Re:

Sei said:
xD

I started watching vol.9... then I finished writing a random fic and imagining Yuki and the utahimes like a Mafia family (KHR style)
I don't know what I'm doing with my life :uh..:

OMG that reminds me of the Kalafina movie (inspired by afterstory's epic wallpapers) that aero senpai and I made up about Mafia YK Family + FBM + Opera Ladies with special cameo from Revo :XD:

Back