The ridiculously random postings thread!

^ Ohhh, that's too bad! Have you tried going to a chiropractor? I know how back pain can really keep you from doing anything :@_@:

^It has been like that lately... (I had surgery in 2000 blech) and no, I want to try something like that or acupuncture, although I hate needles and I can't lie on my stomach for too long.

^ I definitely recommend trying it, although the results aren't instantaneous. It really helps you feel better in an all-round way, though! :shy:

I might, thanks. Is it expensive though? I know places vary. I wish I could afford to get a massage every week. heh

^ Usually it costs around $20 for an appointment at the one I go to, although it might be a little more expensive for you. I don't think it should be over $50, though. :ayashii:

The area around my desk smells of wintogreen since I have a lot of the lifesavers mints. hehe it acts as an air freshener.

I know I posted it before but I found a shark ring on Etsy and I can't stop thinking about giving it to Wakana. lol (It was kind of ugly but I could still see her liking it heh) If only I was going to the live at the end of the month. *sigh*

LOL, the penguin in the poster is looking at the shark like: "Alright, you got lots of big teeth. So...?" :XD:

Can't wait for Matoki Earthventure! :sohappy: the group shot is adorable!!!Nyaaa!!! :dote:

Laugh a lot watching this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYzjBcAe78[/youtube]

They are all my friends. They covered Heavy Rotation dance....

Re:

aero.senpai said:
^That cat that enters any box/recipient? :XD:

^yup. He's SO FREAKING ADORABLE. Makes me want to get a cat :XD: Wonder if Kala know him, I think he's meant to be super famous in Japan? :ohoho:

Back