The ridiculously random postings thread!

Re:

Cerise said:
NINETALES I'M YOUR NEW BIG FANNN~~~

KYAAAA~~ :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Now I have two people to fangirl over, runa-nee and niney~ Must search on creative corner for moar covers by other peoples :stars:

But I am Niney's biggest fan... :psst:

7279704934_2be226ab5b_b.jpg

HWtcz.png
It should appear like this, I don't know why niney's videos look like that :ohoho:

Niney's videos are too epic and Windows can not generate thumbnails for them :ohoho:

Hmmm...debating on whether or not to get a haircut...is it too long? Should I get a fringe? (Do fringes give you pimples? :ghost: ) Decisions, decisions...

Re:

Cerise said:
Hmmm...debating on whether or not to get a haircut...is it too long? Should I get a fringe? (Do fringes give you pimples? :ghost: ) Decisions, decisions...

That can be easily solved if you post a picture.... :psst:

/bricked

After taking a belated look at the Kalfina's PV stories thread, I gotta say...I'm totally a fan of Cerise's ttb character Miss Keiko secretary-san. I want her in my movie :XD:

Eh, count me in. I gave up on finding the right key on playing progressive, but Da niney manage to do it awesome-ly :sohappy: :sohappy:

The niney is our idol!

and for the random...

I like Ashita no Keshiki. I think it's the only Kala song with flute that I really love...

^ I KNOW RIGHT

She also has the most gorgeous shoulders...and amaaazing collarbones :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: (I'd kill to have collarbones like that :dote: :dote: )

Tomorrow is holiday!No work!No school!Me&my family gonna go out to town! :XD:

Talked to a girl I don't usually talk to today, since she caught my train! I think I've made a new friend? :shy:

Back