The ridiculously random postings thread!

My cousin confessed his feelings for me today...during his sister's wedding...HOW EMBARASSING! :uh..:

Re:

TsukiHoshi said:
My cousin confessed his feelings for me today...during his sister's wedding...HOW EMBARASSING! :uh..:
Ehh what kind of feelings? :omg:

@Alphard Sokaina @Cerise He told the audience he...loves me...HAHAHAHA!!!OMG SO EMBARASSING!!!He then asked my mum if he proposed me later,will my mum approved or not... :uh..: My mum answer:This girl(me) is still young,still in university,I'll give you the answer 5-8 years later~ HAHAHA!!!OMG!!!I'm still shock... :blood:

Re:

TsukiHoshi said:
@Alphard Sokaina @Cerise He told the audience he...loves me...HAHAHAHA!!!OMG SO EMBARASSING!!!He then asked my mum if he proposed me later,will my mum approved or not... :uh..: My mum answer:This girl(me) is still young,still in university,I'll give you the answer 5-8 years later~ HAHAHA!!!OMG!!!I'm still shock... :blood:

Oh my what drama, you can tell them that you're not a believer of arrange marriage and telling your mom or the public will do him no good but only lowers your Impression of him :psst: <--- and with this sarcastic look. :ohoho:

@Equalizer Absolutely agree with you! :XD: Thank God that the people attending the wedding were only the family members&some of my cousin's friends~It is not a grand wedding,they just invite small numbers of people coz budget&location are very limited~
Another VERY STRANGE thing is that...that guy...I rarely meet him...I only meet him like once,twice or thrice a year during Aidilfitri celebration...That's why I was really shocked!How come he say he loves me...At first I thought...is he a stalker or something? :omg:

Re:

TsukiHoshi said:

Loud and clear to everyone? :omg: How awkward :blood: Well, at least you got a really good postponement :ohoho: :XD:

Re: Re:

Equalizer said:
Oh my what drama, you can tell them that you're not a believer of arrange marriage and telling your mom or the public will do him no good but only lowers your Impression of him
Not to mention he's her cousin :blood:

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Equalizer said:
Oh my what drama, you can tell them that you're not a believer of arrange marriage and telling your mom or the public will do him no good but only lowers your Impression of him
Not to mention he's her cousin :blood:
You're right~ :blood: It'll be weird to marry your own cousin,even though it's not wrong~I'll feel even more awkward~

earlier I was singing along with Toki no Mukou ni and after the opening kajiuran I started singing to the beginning instead :XD: and it took me a bit to realise I was singing the wrong song :ohoho: :XD:

Is going to get this position, I can wear jeans to work since it is a call center! If I have to kill someone to get it :knife: :plot:

Re:

aki said:
earlier I was singing along with Toki no Mukou ni and after the opening kajiuran I started singing to the beginning instead :XD: and it took me a bit to realise I was singing the wrong song :ohoho: :XD:

Cerise said:
^ I get TTB confused with eternal blue as well :XD:

Well, that's no surprise at all. All of FJ's A-sides are the same...even when sang by Kalafina :ohoho:

Back