The ridiculously random postings thread!

aero.senpai said:
I like the After Eden concert one very much. It's epic. As for Keiko's movie poster, I love how everything is just exploding behind her LOL What kind of power is that? :XD: Maybe it could be better if the poster featured the supporting stars, like Hikaru, Wakana, and the FB members, of course! Jr. already looks like an Yakuza of sorts :ohoho: And the others would be good characters, too: Korenaga could be a bandit, too, Ohira could be an spy disguised in a ramen tend, Hitoshi Konno could be either a detective or a chief Yakuza...or maybe both :white: Alright, alright, I got carried away :XD: But why I wish you gave it a stronger name, like "The Fist of Keiko", or "Kala Dragon" (LOL, this last one is hell bizarre :imdead:)

Overall, nice job :goodjob:

aero-senpai's movie idea made my day, had me cracking up all over the desk :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Re:

Cerise said:
aero.senpai said:
I like the After Eden concert one very much. It's epic. As for Keiko's movie poster, I love how everything is just exploding behind her LOL What kind of power is that? :XD: Maybe it could be better if the poster featured the supporting stars, like Hikaru, Wakana, and the FB members, of course! Jr. already looks like an Yakuza of sorts :ohoho: And the others would be good characters, too: Korenaga could be a bandit, too, Ohira could be an spy disguised in a ramen tend, Hitoshi Konno could be either a detective or a chief Yakuza...or maybe both :white: Alright, alright, I got carried away :XD: But why I wish you gave it a stronger name, like "The Fist of Keiko", or "Kala Dragon" (LOL, this last one is hell bizarre :imdead:)

aero-senpai's movie idea made my day, had me cracking up all over the desk :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

So, are you willing to write one of your Kalayuri tales inspired by that? :psst: :XD:

Re: Re:

aero.senpai said:
Cerise said:
aero.senpai said:

So, are you willing to write one of your Kalayuri tales inspired by that? :psst: :XD:

/imagination gears beginning to spin :stars:

Cerise said:
aero.senpai said:
Cerise said:
aero.senpai said:

/imagination gears beginning to spin :stars:

If you need any help developing it...just call the senpai :psst: :plot:

The only good thing about the song Call Me Maybe was the ending of its music video - SO FUNNEH :XD: :XD: :ohoho: The girl got owned :XD:

I just realised I wrote "waifu" on my english paper test, I wonder what is the teacher gonna say, and how will I explain it :XD:

In some countries it's already the 27th May, so...

I miss you, Izumi Sakai. Many of your songs are very important to me, and I'll never forget what you gave us. May you rest in peace.

NINETALES I'M YOUR NEW BIG FANNN~~~

KYAAAA~~ :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Now I have two people to fangirl over, runa-nee and niney~ Must search on creative corner for moar covers by other peoples :stars:

Re:

Cerise said:
NINETALES I'M YOUR NEW BIG FANNN~~~

KYAAAA~~ :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Now I have two people to fangirl over, runa-nee and niney~ Must search on creative corner for moar covers by other peoples :stars:

Yo dawg, I heard you like fans....So I brought you some... :psst:

:fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan:

Back