The ridiculously random postings thread!

^go on chat more!! :sohappy: :ohoho:

Got stuck in the lift at the train station after school with 7 other people. It was a glass lift and the sun was shining directly in so it was hot and stinky but kind of hilarious. The 'technicians' that the emergency call person said would come turned out to be just two policemen with a crowbar :XD:

^LOL, a long as they got you guys out unharmed, that's just fine :XD:

Cerise, I miss your Kalayuri tales :psst: :XD:

Hm, the best inspiration are the blog posts, indeed...and she missed a lot of good ones. Wonder if she could come up with anything about that "mambo to interrupt" :psst:

Seigi No Mikata ,

Utahime Sentai !! , Kalafina !!! :hero:

*explosion in the backround

:omg:

Hm, no wonder, since you're a fluffy alien pet that steals the souls of innocent young girls... :psst: :XD:

Re:

aero.senpai said:
^LOL, a long as they got you guys out unharmed, that's just fine :XD:

Cerise, I miss your Kalayuri tales :psst: :XD:

I recently got inspired by some pics from Kalafina Record :plot: :ohoho: There are some real gems in there :XD:

was listening to "being for the benefit of mr kite"

"in his way mr K will challenge the world"
"the celebrated mr K"
"when mr K performs his tricks without a sound"
looks like there are a lot more contractors than previously thought.. :ayashii: .

Re:

^K is omnipresent :ghost:

aero.senpai said:
^Me is waiting for the next chapters, then :plot: :psst:

:nophoto:

Hikaru approached Wakana at the earliest opportunity…

Hikaru: Quick Wakana, change into your travelling clothes and elope with me!

Unfortunately, they were caught red-handed by Keiko, who then proceeded to have Hikaru arrested. Wakana watched on sadly as Hii-chan was marched away in bright red ribbons handcuffs.

Hikaru was locked in jail.

Keiko: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hikaru: Nuuuuuuooooooooo :orz: :rain:

Wakana staged a failed attempt to bust Hikaru out of jail.

Wakana: Noooooo, Hii-chan! :cry: If only my shark army was here to bite through the bars :orz: :comeback:

Hikaru: :comeback: :spotlight:

Keiko: Wakana… :knife: ...have you been visiting Hikaru in jail again? :glower:

Wakana: ehhh...nooooooooooooooo… :white: :rain:

And so, the sad love story of Hikaru and Wakana ends…for now... :leaf:

lol...don't ask me why Hikaru and Wakana are suddenly all love-dovey and Keiko somehow suddenly became the villain, I have no idea :ohoho:

/is assassinated by Keiko fans

:blood: :imdead:

:XD:

LOL, Cerise! The first thing I thought when I saw the fisrt pic was: "Oh my, that will shake Wakana's relationship with Keiko" :XD:

lol...don't ask me why Hikaru and Wakana are suddenly all love-dovey and Keiko somehow suddenly became the villain, I have no idea :ohoho:

Actually, I don't mind...and I don't think any of her fans do, either. Bad is better :ohoho:

Re:

aero.senpai said:
LOL, Cerise! The first thing I thought when I saw the fisrt pic was: "Oh my, that will shake Wakana's relationship with Keiko" :XD:

Not as much as this one:

:omg: :psst:

:omg: Oh, man :XD: But this is from Magia times, more than a year ago...now Keiko has conquered Wakana's heart, finally :tea: Hikaru is not a threat anymore since Keiko put her in jail. Now, the enemy is Rikiya Koyama...:ohoho:

Back