The ridiculously random postings thread!

I once wept because my taco jumped out of the car and onto my elephant because the seatbelt was in the tomatoes. Hence why the nickname for a taco is actually telephone. Now I may not know a lot about the letter Z, but when I get rambling, whew man that can be as cool as a nuclei inside of my pencil. The number of cows that live here are astonishingly small, although sometimes when walking through doors, everybody is doing this odd dance because the dinosaur is there. You dig? Yea there was also this other time where my alphabet got caught up in the gears because the seashell was near the wheel. After that, my knee almost imploded because the coffee shop was selling balloons instead of the usual mattresses but that wasn't the issue, the issue was that the lightbulb was INSIDE the man's sleeve due partly to him climbing stairs and looking at the clock. My dream seller was also involved in this woman who smells hands because the white powder was inside my box, which made the picture fram-

Re:

Eddie エディ said:
I once wept because my taco jumped out of the car and onto my elephant because the seatbelt was in the tomatoes. Hence why the nickname for a taco is actually telephone. Now I may not know a lot about the letter Z, but when I get rambling, whew man that can be as cool as a nuclei inside of my pencil. The number of cows that live here are astonishingly small, although sometimes when walking through doors, everybody is doing this odd dance because the dinosaur is there. You dig? Yea there was also this other time where my alphabet got caught up in the gears because the seashell was near the wheel. After that, my knee almost imploded because the coffee shop was selling balloons instead of the usual mattresses but that wasn't the issue, the issue was that the lightbulb was INSIDE the man's sleeve due partly to him climbing stairs and looking at the clock. My dream seller was also involved in this woman who smells hands because the white powder was inside my box, which made the picture fram-

In such a crazy world, wonder WHAT would be an issue :ohoho:

Re: Re:

aero.senpai said:
In such a crazy world, wonder WHAT would be an issue :ohoho:

There wasn't any bones in my ice cream :cry:

EDIT:

Please copy and paste this as your status if you know someone, or have heard of someone who knows someone that may know someone who knows anyone. If you don't know anyone, or even if you've heard of anyone who doesn't know anyone that doesn't know someone, then still copy this. It's important to spread the message. Oh, and the hearts. ♥♥ Don't forget the hearts. ♥♥

^Oh, I hate when that happens. Specially when you tell them that you want a big handful of fresh bones in it :uh..:

B65ZD.png

Pepsi is the greatest drink ever. I wish there were showers and pools made out of it. Although that would be a little sticky.

^ I'm just sick of hearing that line so much, is all...it's kinda like the Madoka tagline, I guess :XD:

Back