The ridiculously random postings thread!

Kind of random too. Now my playlist of Kalafina (I have it separate from the Yuki one heh) has a lot of the "darker" songs together. They go: Tsuioku, Koibito, Lirica, Marchen, Utsukushisa, oblivious. And then I also have a ballad section as well. heh

Kind of random too. Now my playlist of Kalafina (I have it separate from the Yuki one heh) has a lot of the "darker" songs together. They go: Tsuioku, Koibito, Lirica, Marchen, Utsukushisa, oblivious. And then I also have a ballad section as well. heh
Similar to this, I made a ballad album/playlist for Kalafina, and Haru wo Matsu fits really well between Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaeteiku & Mahiru. Maybe we should PM each other our lists :XD:

got my second package of kala/yk goodies today and so now i have both xmas shirts, the yk laptop case, and the arena live clear file. this is what happens when i go crazy with spacecraft

Im in search for the gif where Keiko kisses Wakana
I only found part of it and it is very small.

I remember there were two kisses and it was bigger and better quality

:nophoto:

^that's from the making of fairytale video

my cousin is at a red hot chili peppers concert and she did not know that babymetal was opening and she is not enjoying it

update: she said -100/10 don't recommend

Last edited by a moderator:
@aki WANT. Especially the laptop case! So lucky!!!

Also Yuki needs to do a combination of Madoka and SAO in a concert in the states, since she couldn't do just SAO. I think it would go over better, maybe. And they would have their visas all done then. *sigh* Wishful thinking.

https://twitter.com/DeanHach/status/856128238933995520

"If authors of programming books wrote arithmetic books" (unsure of origin, fw'd by friend)

C-GUDr1UMAEiNH1.jpg

vAX3xpz.jpg

Drew Kalafina in their believe dresses today during art cause I had nothing else to do (yes I know Hikaru's head isn't proportional to her body and I absolutely suck at drawing hands)

^That's really good! Better than I could do. I did enjoy drawing my symphonia pic and giving it to them. Wakana liked it and showed it to Keiko. :dote: It took a really long time to draw, but I am proud of it. I also wrote them a message... I hope I got it right!
IMG_1250_zpsc5cdaec3.jpg

^Awesome Job!! :goodjob: I'm sure the Kalafina girls loved both the drawing and message.

(I would like the post but I'm getting a server error :imdead:)

This happened 10 mins ago.

ME: *happily browsing songs on youtube*

*Sees link for Kalafina-Velocista (Accoustic Version) (Sub-Esp)*

ME: Huh? WTF is that? :confu: Did I miss a song or something? :ayashii:

*Mentally runs through songs*

*Goes googling*

Velocista- (Sport) Sprinter

Oh. Ah well, listen it is then! :sohappy:

So this happened last week. My parents were at the village, my brother was feeling ill, and I spent most of my time with my boyfriend and a colleague of ours who's visiting from abroad. The result of this was that the sink and the laundry basket were overflowing. One day, my brother felt better and he went out with us. At some point, in the middle of another discussion, he said "yeah, and mum is coming home tonight, so..."
me: " :omg: mum is coming home tonight? and you're only telling me NOW??? :vortex: "

We were on the way to a concert (of a band called Sailing Tomatoes, I first found them as street musicians - look them up, they make interesting music). My brother wasn't going to join us anyway, so we decided that he'd just go home, start a round of laundry, and tidy up the kitchen.

However, I couldn't calm down, something inside me was telling me to go home quickly, so I left my boyfriend and colleague at the concert and left during the break. I entered the apartment and my brother said "hi, don't go into the kitchen barefoot!". He had broken a glass and was there barefoot himself. What's worse - we had lent our vacuum cleaner to our elderly neighbour (she's at least 80 years old and has cancer, but she's a very social and active woman). So we agreed that I'd give him his slippers and continue cleaning the kitchen, while he'd go pick up the vacuum cleaner.

Meanwhile, it was almost midnight and we weren't sure if she'd be sleeping already, so he let the phone ring four times and then hung up. She called back immediately, saying "you also have your vacuum cleaner here!" "yes, that's why I called you". (They lock the downstairs door 24 hours per day, so someone has to physically go downstairs and open instead of pushing the button) Then she said "OK, then I'll bring you the vacuum cleaner downstairs" "No no, there's no need, I can go upstairs myself and pick it up so you don't have to carry it" "No, don't worry, that's easier for me to bring it downstairs than to go up and down twice!"

By the time it took my brother to wear his sandals and go downstairs, this elderly and physically weak lady had gone downstairs, come to us next door with the vacuum cleaner, and she was already looking at the names on the intercom :omgz: (was she the inspiration for Sonic the hedgehog?)

At the end we made it :desksweat: :XD:

Completely random but both Yuki and Lindsey have songs called forgotten stories. Lindsey wrote it for the video game Rime. Just thought it was funny.

r5lrJdV.jpg

Apparently I just passed the 400-hour mark in my Pokémon Platinum game :omgz:

Converted: that is 16.7 days total of Pokémon just on this game

I've had this game for 7.5 years but I didn't know I would have played it for this long

Back