• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

The ridiculously random postings thread!

yuki.n

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
I successfully performed the Great Rite of Banishing on my USB drive. http://malicemanaged.tumblr.com/post/158402888697/how-to-perform-the-great-rite-of-banishing

I had put it into my pocket about a month ago, then decided I'd probably lose it, so I put it somewhere sensible. I searched everywhere, it was nowhere to be found. What's weird is that I was on a trip at the time, and, if anything, it should have appeared when emptying my suitcase. So I thought I probably lost it somewhere during the trip. A couple of days ago, I bought another. Sure enough, the first one appeared today at the bottom of my purse, where I had looked countless times, and which I had even emptied a couple of times.

yuki.n

But to be less obnoxious to new members:
You mean you don't care at all about being obnoxious to old members, or are there a few specific new members that triggered some let-s-not-become-obnoxious sensitivity in you? :XD:

(Just trolling, nothing to see here)

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
You mean you don't care at all about being obnoxious to old members, or are there a few specific new members that triggered some let-s-not-become-obnoxious sensitivity in you? :XD:

(Just trolling, nothing to see here)
I am veeeeewy veeeeewy veeewwwwwwwwwwwwwy suspicious of these random new members in the midst of youknowwhat going on around here and out there.

I feel old members/regulars would already know how obnoxious I am and how they want to deal with my posts.

yuki.n

I am veeeeewy veeeeewy veeewwwwwwwwwwwwwy suspicious of these random new members in the midst of youknowwhat going on around here and out there.

I feel old members/regulars would already know how obnoxious I am and how they want to deal with my posts.
I was hoping to get a funny reply here :uh..: