The ridiculously random postings thread!

^I think I want all singers in one grand concert! It would be like, a 5 disc set, and spanning from Kala to FJ to soundtrack songs. With full orchestra (Yuki playing the violin (would not happen I know, but I just remembered my dream lol) would be awesome) including Konno, who would have solos. Songs like she has to overcome her fear and inca rose would be played. Oh and red rose too, I don't think that one has been performed live yet.

starting to look at housing for next year. orz. I wish the leases didn't have to go through June and July too... but dammit, the expensive apartments look so nice ;__;

Leaving for Osaka tomorrow night(?)... technically red-eye flight since it's midnight between Wednesday and Thursday ….. but anyway so nervous and kinda excited for Kala live. ;o;
I hope this turns out to be a good yolo.

^With the report from Hatou she gave them high praises. All in top form, so it will be good. I want to hear the new songs. *sigh* But I can't go to Japan right now, unfortunately. Even though they sang Koibito, lapis and in every nothing! *heavy sigh* I am jealous of you fellow CPMers that are there right now or are going soon. I hope you give reports and have fun and stay safe! Let us know about the live and take pics of Japan.

My brother and I are going to be doing a Fate/Zero medley, on Tenor Saxophone and Clarinet (the instruments we play; I play Clarinet). Since I'm going to be arranging it, I've decided on these songs in this order: the beginning of the end, let the stars fall down, Point Zero, and ending with to the beginning. He has stated that he absolutely loves the Fate/Zero OST, and since I've been wanting to do some kind of duet with him, I figured this would be a good place. Once I finish arranging it, and we (possibly) record it, I'll be sure to post it on here.

Yes! That sounds awesome. Wow you play the clarinet too? I thought you also play the piano, or maybe I was thinking of someone else. I know that the clarinet is hard to play since my cousin played it and she could not play it very well, since she did not have enough wind power (for lack of better phrase). So I applaud you and look forward to it as well. I am going to record Mahiru when I play it at the recital on Sunday (next weekend). I am so nervous and I want to do well. I can't do the vibrato well so it will sound kind of stiff. And I get so nervous playing in front of people that I start shaking. I did at group the other night when I played it. I hope I do well enough I can post it here too.

My mom asked me who I went to see in Japan and I showed her a vid of Door from Consolation and she said their voices are pretty good, Wakana is pretty, Keiko has the best voice. yay approval from mom LOL
ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Reactions: aki
Just something to make your day (or night) guys. xD
An interesting story from this place in college where I took my Chemistry and Physics lessons, lol.

so947gp.jpg

"WHOSE HEAD IS THIS?"

On November 20, in room A106, I was taking pictures during our practice for an event. I took two shots: same time (maybe two or three seconds apart), same angle, same phone, same everything, except for the size, because I switched it from regular to square size, which only takes a second.
In the first photo, I caught something that looks like a young girl but with no body(?). In the next second when I took the second photo, she disappeared.

You may not believe me, but I did not edit/tamper with this photo in anyway, all I did was compile the pictures into one.
~jfv\2nd year\SNS

I wonder why my wireless printer turns on by itself suddenly. It freaks me out every time even though I know the sound. Heh It's so random.

when you spend an hour on a project without realising it but can't concentrate on a paper for more than five minutes -__-

when I write a harsh critique I feel bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
@chrisgarci That's really weird and freaky...

@aki I definitely agree. It's especially annoying when papers are all teachers give out in order to teach, which pretty much sums up both my History & Math teachers this year in a nutshell... *sigh*

Apparently I'm moving in about 2 months. Luckily the new house is less than 5 minutes away, so I won't be changing schools. It's actually closer to my school than my current house is :XD:

^I meant paper as in writing an essay, not reading smth :p

still haven't written either papers yet... I made lots of xmas decorations today instead whoops

Back