The ridiculously random postings thread!

vol.1 has never been released

EGTaMuB.gif

Thank you.

All of a sudden, while I was listening to Usumurasaki, this weird beeping happened and my phone went off. It wasn't my normal text message SFX. And I know it didn't happen in the song, but then I looked on my phone and it was blinking: Amber Alert, which means either someone's on the run or there's a missing person I think. This was the former of the two. It was the first time ever getting one so I was a little weirded out when it was during that song. heh

The rugby world cup has started, and I've already seen England win against Fiji (yay!:cheer:) and Japan beat...South Africa. :omgz:

This is waaay more interesting and exciting than boring old football!

@Martin - so I saw:

https://twitter.com/aniki_z/status/645295320419577856
b0iaorjjo44pzvh6gdvz_bigger.pngIchiro Mizuki @aniki_z
ラグビーW杯2015 一次リーグBグループ。過去2回優勝のワールドカップチャンピオンの南アフリカに勝利!! 日本24年ぶりの勝利!! 快挙だゼーット!!日本のラグビーの歴史を変えました。まだ始まったばかり、この勢いでVを重ねてください。 おめでとうございます。

My sister came up and we had a great day. Ended up buying a pumpkin, carving it, and roasting the seeds. Is it Halloween yet.
Also watched part 2 of breaking dawn bc it was on tv and bc I never saw it when it came out in 2012 lmao

Double post but I really think that I want to be an archivist. Only just left our uni's special collections after talking to one of the staff members there, and already I want to go back

^Not sure, maybe read all of the blogs from the very beginning? I know @sutekinanijinoiro has them all, or most, translated. So she might know as well.

It's so loud on our block. I wish I had a sound proof room. My dream house will have sound proof walls, secret entrances, spiral staircases, a chandelier (like the one that was in the Rosemont theater where Kalafian performed in Chicago), and a huge library/study/craft room. heh I will also have a bunch of cats and name them after Yuki and co.

Where do I find those blogs?
I want to look through them maybe I find something.

Saigo no Sora
The entries I've translated are pretty recent though, and afair I haven't translated anything related to her part-time job (except the one we did for Kadokawa) (and I still haven't finished Hikaru's part huhuhu)

2 papers down, one to go.

I need to stop waiting to write these the night before they're due. It's no fun editing right up until class starts :\

Back