The ridiculously random postings thread!

I really think FOtW sounds similar to symphonia, I guess in the way that Keiko starts off both songs, which that beautiful singing. It's not as grand as symphonia, a song I really like. But I just noticed it while I was listening to it and thinking of FOtW. It's a little like Yume no Daichi, but not really.

Found the lyrics for the entire FOTW album and they seem pretty accurate… but we'll see. o_o

Double post, but apparently, there's been a tropical storm in Japan, with a bunch of rainfall over Tokyo. Stay safe, Kajiura & Kalafina.
Story here.

I hope they stay safe too, since they are traveling Japan for the tour. And to those going to see them as well. I still wish I could and that there was another FJ concert. (I WILL go there when that happens. But first a job. Heh)

WTF, this is the best performance move I saw from them until now.
Hikaru poses like she is a goddess and is getting worshipped.
And the angelic music at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ltN8Lsgt6s&feature=youtu.be&t=4m5s

KRw3pw.gif

Someone can tell me where to buy Yuki Kajiura LIVE VOL#1 - 8 and #10?
I only found #9 and #11 at CDJapan.

Thank you I will get them. But I wonder why there is no single Volume for each performance?
What I want most is watch VOLUME #1 :(
I want to see how they performed the first time and I saw that Vanity is there on too :(

I find it funny that I intended to let myself sleep in and yet I still woke up at 7

@StarCloud: have you tried YouTube? Some of the stuff is on there. You might have to use her name in Japanese, just copy and paste it from here. And there is a "The Request Thread" in the Everything Yuki where you can request stuff. Just a little hint.

So yesterday I went out to my car yesterday and I looked on my windshield out of the corner of my eye and saw a really long, weird looking bug. So I took a picture of it, it had a long body, about eight legs that were very spindly like, and wings. The color was a bright orange. I should Michele, my trainer, and she zoomed in since she had never seen a bug like that. There were two of them and they were mating! My first thought was "Ew gross!" And then "Wow, I had never seen bugs mate before. It was kind of like Avatar (the movie with the blue aliens, not airbender) but still Michele had never seen that type of bug before. They did look weird and it looked like two different types of bugs. heh Just wanted to type it somewhere.

@StarCloud: have you tried YouTube? Some of the stuff is on there. You might have to use her name in Japanese, just copy and paste it from here. And there is a "The Request Thread" in the Everything Yuki where you can request stuff. Just a little hint.

Yeah, there are a lot of videos on youtube. But not Volume#1.
I searched through Google a lot yesterday but could not find any shop who would sell it.
I think its not available anymore. :(

Yeah, there are a lot of videos on youtube. But not Volume#1.
I searched through Google a lot yesterday but could not find any shop who would sell it.
I think its not available anymore. :(
vol.1 has never been released

vol.2 is on DVD
vol.3 is partly on YK Live Selection 1
vol.4 is on DVD/Blu-ray
vol.5 is partly on YK Live Selection 1
vol.6 is partly on YK Live Selection 2
vol.7 is partly on YK Live Selection 2 (one of the concerts has a bootleg)
vol.8 is partly on YK Live Selection 2
vol.9 is on DVD/Blu-ray + one concert was streamed online
vol.10 is partly on YK Live Selection 2
vol.11 is on Blu-ray
vol.12 has no release as of yet

Back