The ridiculously random postings thread!

PVs of fripSide's songs can be very, how can I put it uh..., bizarre?
Especially the PV for their latest song "black bullet", I find some of the characters in focus very... disturbing.

At least the duo looks good performing. PV for judgelight is the best for me, lol.

welp, just ordered both Kala LEs, Hanako OST, the Yuuka Live, and Wagakki Band's album. Grand total of $250 :headbite: I want to pay my parents back for at least the shipping costs, I feel bad about it...graduation present? lol

To anyone that was missing the thumping bass from the album version of Kalafina's Signal in the recently released live, here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuzoNk9qWiw

Unfortunately I had to edit the video's colours and stuff so it would bypass the copyright processes. Probably will get deleted soon anyway LOL

Reactions: aki
aki: So lucky to be getting Hanako ost! I want it badly. I already am borrowing way too much from parents, for the Kala cds and other stuff too. *sigh*

I'm heading off to camp tonight for orientation. Pretty much will be gone all summer (literally the day I get back we're going on a family trip) so I'll be scarce for a while. I'll still check my email while I'm there, so PM me if you need to get in contact. Other than that, I'll probably get on the forum once a week when I come home on my days off (if I come home). Bye for now :bye:

^Aki!!! we will miss you! Have fun on your trip, I need a vacation I think.

There are fire trucks outside on our street right now and people standing around. They were looking with flashlights for something, might be just a gas leak, but still scary.

quote from twitter:

"I voted in the AKB48 election without knowing my candidate’s position on Japan’s right of collective self-defense."

quote from twitter:

"I voted in the AKB48 election without knowing my candidate’s position on Japan’s right of collective self-defense."

So my brother's girlfriend and her friend (we have become friends now too) just watched Madoka, Dani watched it in one sitting. So I asked if she needed the soundtrack so I am giving it to her. (Not the actual soundtrack of course. heh Shh) She said the music was amazing. I can't stop listening to it now that I've started the anime over again too. Listened during workout today and it was awesome, especially Salve, terrae magica and absolute configuration are two great walking songs. And I want to march during Salve. heh There's my randomness for now.

It feels so weird seeing SAO dubbed airing on TV here in Australia...but on the other hand, so much pride and happiness hearing Kajiura's music in the background on my TV :TdT: :love:

Cerise: I did not care for the English Dub of SAO. I will be excited for the SAO 2 Eng Sub, although they made Kirito really look like a girl in this. Even more so than in the second part of the first series.

@Liana: yeah...I usually prefer subs over dubs, but the SAO one was okay...some cringeworthy moments, but bearable :XD:

^Yeah, like his friend in the beginning (forget his name), the one with the bandanna was kind of annoying.

Just watched all of Consolation live, well, finished it yesterday. Wow... they are so great in it! Especially Wakana, who I was most impressed with. Keiko was actually kind of high in my opinion. But overall loved it. I thought they were going to pass out after doing 5 upbeat songs in a row towards the end, so I was impressed again, that they can jump around in high heels and corsets and still sing. Yikes. Anyways, loved it. Especially Konno-san. (Whomever is his girlfriend is one lucky girl.)

I also thought Wakana was looking and sounding a lot better than from After Eden live. :dote: She didn't sound or look as tired out, and hit her high notes more strongly. :shy: I think all the girls did a great job on that Consolation live concert, though. The singing was great, it was just the energy that was missing for me. Probably because of the lighting and because they didn't do as much crazy dansu :XD:

^Yeah, I think the only one they did dance a lot for was Ongaku, which is their "must" song for lives. (Cerise, I get distracted by your gif in your sig. The one of Kieko kissing Wakana. It's just so funny!) But still, I am amazed at what they can do, with lights flashing in their eyes. (I was in a school play once and the lights hit me and I was really nervous. This was in 7th grade or something I think. I got so hot. lol)

^ Yeah, I am also amazed by the fact that they can run and jump around in heels like that :ghost: I can barely walk in heels :XD: The wind machine in Magia I seem to remember was also a huge LOL moment for me in that concert :XD: :XD: :XD: But I did kind of miss Hikaru's super-angsting and facial expressions, which I think she toned down. Yes, they're melodramatic but they're so fun to watch :stars:
and heeehee I love that gif also...just the look on Wakana's face --> O.o and then she continues talking like nothing happened :XD: And I always wonder if that Keiko hair-grab was a sign of affection (like :shy: ) or shock (like :white: :swt: ) XD

Sorry to butt in just like that, but @Cerise I find your gifs distracting (in a good way) too! It's like, everytime I stare at them for a few moments and squeal (internally) "so cute!!!" :dote:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one amazed at their ability to run and jump all over the place in heels! I can't walk in heels too :ohoho:

@a-chan: I love Kalafina gifs :XD: Some of them just capture the most perfect moments and expressions. I'm always searching them up in my spare time :ohoho: This nose-poking one is also cute :shy:

24fl3if.gif

and I LOVE this one:

tumblr_mp69cwBIyh1rlrwalo1_500.gif

It's not only indescribably cute, it's just so goddamn heartwarming :cry: :TdT: :love: Their faces, that laugh :TdT: The amount of FRIENDSHIP FEELZ shining through from that pic :TdT: :touched:

^Awww! The poking Waka in the cheek is so cute! She looks so different from her fairytale outfit to now. Can you please make one of the twirl (I think it was Hikaru first, then Keiko and Waka last) from Moonfesta in that concert? I loved it so much. I have to go back and watch it now. I think that song actually had the most energy/emotion for me. I loved the piano in it. But a gif of that would be awesome!

Back