The ridiculously random postings thread!

Lots of love in those gifs :love: Yes it's so heartwarming to see them getting along so well.

Although your birthday is tomorrow and not today, I won't be able to get to my comp for tomorrow so...

Happy 1st birthday, my dearest, sweetest little girl Yuanzai!

Enjoy your birthday cake (try not to let Mummy eat everything, though she has a bottomless pit for a stomach) enjoy being pampered, grow up well, healthily, happily! :love:

Sweet little one, I can't imagine life without you now though it's barely a year I saw you... You have given me so much laughter, so many smiles, new friends who love you equally as me, and taught me, with your innocent ways and endeavors, so many new things. :plz:

Thank you, Yuanie Dumpling dear, I love you. :chuu: Enjoy your special day, child.

Changed my theme to match the albums coming out next week! (on my bro's bday) But I am still a bit disappointed that there is no new album, but hopefully soon there will be another new single, with a bside.

Just found the way Russians write the names of our uta-hime. Can you find who's who? (people who can read Russian fluently, please allow other members to play the game ^^)

Эри Ито
Юки Кадзиура
Хикару Масаи
Мая Тоёсима
Каори Ода
Кэйко Кубота
Юрико Кайда
Ханаэ Томару
Вакана Отаки
Юка Нанри
Аска Като

5.. Kaori Oda.
6.. Keiko Kubota
8- hanae
Bakaha....wakana?
2nd one should be Yuki-san.
2nd last one is Yuuka-chan!
Last one is Asuka Kato.
Can't tell the rest.

Эри Ито- Eri Ito
Юки Кадзиура- Yuki Kajiura? xD
Хикару Масаи- Hikaru Masai
Мая Тоёсима- Maya Toyoshima? Not really xD
Каори Ода- Kaori Oda
Кэйко Кубота- Keiko Kubota
Юрико Кайда- Yuriko Kaida
Ханаэ Томару- Hanae Tomaru?
Вакана Отаки- Wakana Otaki
Юка Нанри- Yuka Nanri
Аска Като- Asuka Kato?

That was funny xD

So I had a test done at the dr's the one time I went and just for some reason I looked at the results today. It said Cannabinoids on there, and I knew that was a Yuki song from Madlax. I was intrigued as I don't think I learned that word in school in Medical Terminology, or at least I forgot. So I looked it up and it means a combination of compounds that combine to make one formula, or something like that. heh Just thought it was interesting and I learned something new today!

IMG_20140820_224634_zps6ae42791.jpg

@george1234 Rent a George?? :XD:

a-chan: This is a random thread, so post anything, it's what it's for!

I really wish there'd be a room somewhere, like a big open one, but with different lanes, and then each lane would have it's own breakable thing in it. Like plates in one for example. And people can go and be alone and just let out frustration and anger on that, instead of on each other. I think there would be less crime in the world this way. I should invent it. I am in need of it right now.

/hugs Liana

the other day I told my Japanese friend I was practicing writing hiragana and she said "ohh you should totally write me a letter." And now I am. :plot:

EDIT: letter has been written and awaits the post office
I wonder how much of it is grammatically incorrect lol

Last edited by a moderator:
^I can barely write it out when I do my Japanese Coach thing on my DS (writing out all the words and then going to learn them all) I hope to maybe next year, take a Japanese class. I hope there's one near me, since I don't want to drive to far for one class, and I want to be in a class and not have it online, since I learn better that way.

Back to school... so, back to work for me... First school bus duty of the year, with the girl on the front seat talking to me about her life. Eventually, she went saying "I know a bit of Japanese too". Then I began to answer "Ooooh! Nihongo shiran... er... no, shiranai, this is the negative form. What's the terminal form, yet?" :@_@::XD:(later checked: shiru)

I watched the Red Moon LE DVD and listened to their live selection and I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion but I want Kalafina old band members back.

^ What old band members? :confu:

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm losing my track, losing my faith, and feeling lost. Damn.

Back