The ridiculously random postings thread!

:ohoho: :goodjob:
Wait...are you talking about the 15th movie? I thought the 16th was the soccer one

^Yeah, I just realized that after I posted. lol (Was kind of out of it last night) Will watch that one today though.

With all that is happening in Ukraine and Crimea, I was amused on how moe became involved, thanks to a certain Natalia Poklonskaya. Lots of fanarts about her on the internet now, lol. I liked the fanpic found in this BBC article the most.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26663168

Her reaction? (Actually, it came from the journalist)
"I'm a lawyer, not a Pokémon or something!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX4JCQViRKg

On a serious note, I really hope that the crisis will end in something acceptable for both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
^hahaha she is cute tho
Agreed. Oh Putin you...

I want FJ to sing Kioku. So badly. Imagine how epic even just the instrumentals would be live *drools*

^I actually thought of Kioku when I first head Gaika. Maybe it's the same feel or something, but that's what I get from those two songs. heh

^this morning I was looping a playlist consisting of kioku, Gaika, and tsuioku

Awww @george1234 you should have done something for April Fools on the main page, like change all the colors and Yuki's pic. And then posted about the "new Madoka movie" lol I have not seen anything spectacular so far on any sites.

I've been reading stuff about the cold war for the past 4 hrs and my head is all :@_@: *avoids looking at the stack of more articles to be read*

Microsoft XP is no more. Do you think Microsoft picked the wrong time to do so, or is it alright that they did it now?

^ I guess its alright now? They have Vista, 7 and 8 to hold the fort. While XP was one of the better system that they've developed, its time to move on. :ayashii:

Talking about moving on, I guess its finally time I move on from my 4-year old handphone. Its lagging horribly......

Notice at http://xkcd.com

Warning: this comic occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).

I listened to most of the tsubasa osts for the first time today. They are DIVINE. Ship of fools ftw

Come on SONY. You guys can do better than this.
And mmmmm, my baby Yuanzai is getting...hmm, spoiled?

Yesterday (Sunday) was Easter... in the afternoon mass, the gospel is traditionally read in several languages. I'm learning Byzantine music so I sometimes sing in that church, and my teacher let me read the gospel in Italian and, of course, Japanese!!!:cheer:

EDIT: Initially they told me to read it in just Italian, because nobody was going to understand Japanese anyway :XD: and I was a bit sad at all the effort, looking for a version that used simple words and had furigana, then rehearsing it a few times :XD: Then they saw that the owners of a sushi restaurant in the neighborhood had come to church - I don't think they're Japanese (judging from the faces and accent, they must be from Philippines or something), but what matters is that they told me to read it in Japanese too, just in case! :w00t:

Reactions: aki
Back