The ridiculously random postings thread!

^It was 8 degrees here. Brrr. I wish the wind would die down a little, then it wouldn't be so bad, reason why I got a cold.

I was allocated to a different store to the one I usually work at, apparently everyone at this one gets changed in the massive fridge??? LOL it was weird...

Why is it that when I am home alone it seems that I keep hearing things (it is very windy here), and don't want to fall asleep, even though I am nodding off? *sigh* Plus I am excited about meeting my niece but still, thought that was random enough.

Oh my, Yuanzai, you stole my heart. :love: Now I wonder if I can love any other panda cub.

My extended essay presentation is in an hour :hide: so glad I'm almost done with this whole paper/project

It says on iTunes that I've listened to gaika 58 times, this will be 59. But that doesn't include in the car and on my iPod. So it will probably amount to about 90 times. heh

I suddenly imagined a Kara no Kyoukai hack-and-slash game made by Platinum with Metal Gear Rising's mechanics for cutting things into hundreds of little bits. I really want to play that game now.

^
Auctumnitas!
why do you expose me

"I need my slightly-darker-black black suit."

@aki: I said that doesn't include all the other times, so I've probably listened to it as much as you. But I am still not sick of it. It will remain my favorite FJ song until the next album that is.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/...ased-project-to-recreate-dishes-seen-in-anime

From Girls und Panzer, Spam onigiri:

bamen_06.jpg

Wish me luck at this scholarship day for one of the colleges I applied to~ :hero: and now that I know I'm really interested in their history programme, I want to get a good scholarship...

Back