Τhe request thread

Would anyone have Yuuka's vol. 4 live in mp3 form? I used to have it years ago on my old laptop that has long since died. There are several songs on there that I miss hearing the live versions of (circus, aikoi, kioku no mori, etc.). Thank you!
Just click on Oninon-savior

f529a952.gif

does anyone have Consolation live in mp3 and mp4 format. I know there is a zipp video around but some parts are cut out (like yume no daichi)

Does anyone have the "instrumental" versions someone made a few years ago of the kara no kyoukai theme songs? IIRC, the person made them using the blu rays, like guronty does with the unreleased soundtracks.

Also, karaoke/instrumental of Shinkai no Kodoku~ Is there one of the original version or just retracks?

Last edited by a moderator:
So another hopeless cry for help - anyone got a TSDM account? (and would be willing to help)

Does anyone have the "instrumental" versions someone made a few years ago of the kara no kyoukai theme songs? IIRC, the person made them using the blu rays, like guronty does with the unreleased soundtracks.

Also, karaoke/instrumental of Shinkai no Kodoku~ Is there one of the original version or just retracks?

I might have them but will have to search well (not promising) [EDIT: Cant find them :( ]
About Shinkai i always wish there was one but the only thing that there is is an OST arrange by Toshihiko Sahashi, that only borrows the melody. The re-tracks Shinkai never got released and same goes for Honoo no Tobira. (why, just why ?! :cry: )

Last edited:
Any Italians here? I just noticed Sword Art Online has 5.1 audio on blu-rays and I was wondering if the pitch was right.

Well, fingers crossed she maybe has it/knows someone who has it (and would be willing to help). Sadly it's too expensive for me (especially considering I have zero interest in the show itself - not that I'd be even considering buying without knowing if the audio pitch is right).

Huh? I don't need to know the contents (I can see those in listings). I wanted to know if the dub audio (5.1) is at the right pitch on those Italian blu-rays (not higher than the original, which could be the case if they were doing the dub with pal video in mind for some bizarre reason). Reason I'm asking should be obvious (ripping music if it's even possible, depending on how it's mixed). :)

The first series blu-rays were released in 2014/2015, I think.

There's also a German and a French blu-ray for NOIR which I'd like to investigate on the same issues (the name makes it very hard to do online though so if anyone has it... Halp would be appreciated).
nipponart.de/noir-collectors-edition-blu-ray.html

Edit: Found some lossy encode of the German NOIR blu-ray and the dubbed 5.1 mix at first listen seems legit (Edit2: It's a pretty bad mix - it pretty much copies the front channels to rear... but who knows - maybe it would be useful for something cause it's very different from jap/eng mixes as far as crowds noises go...). If anyone would be willing to share just the German/French lossless 5.1 audio (I presume it's DTS-HD MA), it'd be nice.

Anyone out there have the mp3 format files of the following?

1. musundehiraku (FOTW Special Final LIVE)
2. usumurasaki (FOTW Special Final LIVE)

Just wondering, is there any audio/video recording of the YK Live 10 "Kaji fest"? Besides the ones that were on the Best of YK Live albums? I really want to see that live version of signal with Yuriko :wai:Plus all the other stuff :comeback:

Does anyone have an mp3 for "here we stand in the morning dew" from YK live #4?
The mp3 on vk suddenly disappeared and can't found it anywhere. I really love this version :cry::comeback:

Back